Sign in to follow this  
MrBrickson

Why can't I upload to Galleries?

When i press Gallery This Shows

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Need Help?

Our help documentation

Contact the community administrator

i have 10 posts :sceptic: ?

The Gallery is mainly used by staff, for example for uploading images used in frontpage posts. Eurobricks does not allow users to upload images (although some member ranks have a very limited amount of upload space). For more information and alternatives, see the Eurobricks FAQ.

Hello

Can some tell me why l can't enter the EuroBricks gallery ?? when click on the gallery sections then shows me "You do not have permision to use this feature' or "You are not logged in" l don't understand l been here quite long but still l can't enter EuroBricks gallery yet and l was not logout when l entered the Euro Bricks gallery

They restricted the gallery to staff at some point to prevent it being overloaded with pictures. Possibly around the time one of the CMF reviews crashed the website for a while. In any case it never really did serve a purpose, you could achieve the same thing with Flickr or Brickshelf.

Correct, just to shed a little more light on this, the gallery was never meant to be an image hosting site and it was slowly turning into that. Now the gallery is reserved for staff to use it for image hosting that pertains to Eurobricks. With so many free options out there, we hope you understand.