Calabar

LDD Official Sets UPGRADE Report

With the creation of the new Index for the Official Topic, we need a better organized topic to manage all the updates.

Rules

• Report the version of LDD the sets have been updated to.
  • Report a comma separated list of the sets you have upgraded. Add any note that could be helpful.
    Order the list using the pages of the Official Sets topic as reference.
  • Make the set's number clickable to easily access to the updated post.
  • Remember to fix old posts using the last version of the topic rules, if necessary.
  • If you update many sets, provide a fast way to download the updated files all together.
    If possible split up the files in folders that group 10 pages (25 post/page) of the official topic (1-10, 11-20, etc...)

Notes

• An updated set have to be saved with the new version of LDD and re-uploaded.
  • Please clearly distinguish sets where you updated the LDD version (useful for the database) and sets where you updated the brickset only.

Example

Calabar

Sets Updated to LDD 4.2.5

6075, 6073, 6067, 6074, 6061, 6040 A, 6040 B, 6085. (all my Castle Sets)

Edited by Calabar

I've fixed all the Alien Conquest sets (best as can be done right now) that were posted by another user a while back here (updating them with the parts that were obviously missing when they made them). What's the proceedure for posting such a thing? They're not MOCs but the original builder still did the initial work and I'd at least want to acknowledge when reposting the fixed versions of sets.

I've fixed all the Alien Conquest sets (best as can be done right now) that were posted by another user a while back here (updating them with the parts that were obviously missing when they made them). What's the proceedure for posting such a thing? They're not MOCs but the original builder still did the initial work and I'd at least want to acknowledge when reposting the fixed versions of sets.

Hi.

The procedure is described among the rules of the Official Sets topic, here. :classic:

Look for [sets created by other users].

For any other question, you can contact me in private.

Set updated to LDD 4.3.5:

Thank you Banjo for the useful hint!

Glad my work came in useful. I'm a HUGE Alien Conquest fan, and the glorious Alien Commander was the reason I worked on all that! :)

I just downloaded your updated version and noticed his gun still needs switching to "Metallic Silver" colour, though? It's just a shame we still can't finish the Mothership right thanks to that train track part bug, eh? :(

I've updated all the other Alien Conquest sets done by P4trickvH and sent a PM (best I could make out from the "rules" at the start of the topic regarding altering existing LDD files) to see if he'd be updating his old versions or if I should upload my "fixed" ones.

LXFs updated to LDD 4.3.5:

7248, 10224, 7898

Remarks:

- Set 7428: treads 71372 now do fit on rims 32007 :classic:

- Set 10224: White Beard 93223 & Female Wig 93562 corrected as they are now in LDD

- Set 7898: Bug with Buffer 45708 (reported here) is now fixed – the buffer now fits onto the 9V Train Motor correctly. :thumbup:

All my other LXFs (77 in total) have been checked, they work OK in LDD 4.3.5 and no amendments are necessary (any remarks, missing bricks or missing decorations still remain valid LDD 4.3.5). :hmpf_bad:

EDIT: so all my sets listed up to today can be considered updated to LDD 4.3.

Edited by Calabar

All my other LXFs (77 in total) have been checked, they work OK in LDD 4.3.5 and no amendments are necessary (any remarks, missing bricks or missing decorations still remain valid LDD 4.3.5). :hmpf_bad:

You mean that ALL your sets can be considered updated to LDD 4.3?

If you confirm that, I will update the database (but please modify the post above as reference... you don't need to list all sets, anyway).

You mean that ALL your sets can be considered updated to LDD 4.3?

If you confirm that, I will update the database (but please modify the post above as reference... you don't need to list all sets, anyway).

@Calabar: Affirmative, I have opened all lxf's that I've posted in here with LDD 4.3.5 and they all turned out OK (no alarm bells). I checked all sets that have missing parts or bugs/problems, and only with the three sets listed separately it turned out that previously missing parts could now be added or that previous bugs/problems were now solved. So only for that three sets I have provided new LXF's and pictures. The others are OK as-is, so do not need an updated lxf, do they?

BTW, I'm glad :laugh: you're not asking me to list them ALL :sick:. That would be the true disadvantage of being among the Top-10 contributors... :tongue:

[...] The others are OK as-is, so do not need an updated lxf, do they?

Damn... I didn't thought about that.

I can't report these sets as LDD 4.3 if the file reports a different version. It could be a problem for future verifications.

Is it complex for you to update the lxf files at least? Brickshelf should allow massive upload using zip files.

BTW, I'm glad :laugh: you're not asking me to list them ALL :sick:. That would be the true disadvantage of being among the Top-10 contributors... :tongue:

Ehehe in this situation it could be a problem. The important thing is that the updated sets results clearly from your post (and "all my sets" is enough to help me for the modification of the database).

I could even easily add the list later.

I can't report these sets as LDD 4.3 if the file reports a different version. It could be a problem for future verifications.

Is it complex for you to update the lxf files at least? Brickshelf should allow massive upload using zip files.

OK, I see your problem. Here's the deal: I will update the other lxf the coming days. I will let you know in this thread when the job is complete. Then you can amend that wonderful :thumbup: new index. OK?

As promised, all my entries (yes, ALL of them *oh2* ) are now updated to LDD 4.3.5 / BrickSetVersion 835.3.

Additionally, entries for two sets have been amended to include the newly added Crane Bucket 3492c01 :thumbup: (now in LDD under no. 75172):

4565, 4645

As promised, all my entries (yes, ALL of them *oh2* ) are now updated to LDD 4.3.5 / BrickSetVersion 835.3.

Very Good!

I modified your original post to highlight that (I need to distinguish discussions from updates at a glance!)

I've been through all mine and made sure they work in 4.3.5, brick version 835.3 (correcting any minor issues I can - mostly giving horses a face!) I'll go through more thoroughly over the next few weeks making any other improvements I can with any newer bricks/decorations.

Okay... at long last, all of my Star Wars sets should be updated to LDD 4.3.5! :sweet:

... complete with all improvements and errors (I hope).

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to list and link every set here. I'm sure it'd be easier for you to just change all the ~ to - anyway, so I'd just be wasting A LOT of my time. :classic:

Please let me know if you spot any I've missed and I'll update them ASAP. :classic:

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to list and link every set here. I'm sure it'd be easier for you to just change all the ~ to - anyway, so I'd just be wasting A LOT of my time. :classic:

Tilde and minus are not used to indicate LDD version anymore. The new index is different :wink:

Anyway, "all star wars sets of ADHO15" is enough good to perform a fast query that insert the correct data inside the index. :classic:

Tilde and minus are not used to indicate LDD version anymore. The new index is different :wink:

Anyway, "all star wars sets of ADHO15" is enough good to perform a fast query that insert the correct data inside the index. :classic:

Oh of course. I forgot that.

Great, thanks! :classic:

PS. That includes magnet sets, minis, games, etc.

Edited by ADHO15

All Western sets updated to LDD 4.3.5. :classic:

Some numbers/names might need changing in the index.

@ADHO15

I've checked Set's names and it seems they are correct.

Can you specify the problematic sets?

@ADHO15

I've checked Set's names and it seems they are correct.

Can you specify the problematic sets?

Just the second set of numbers for those sets released twice. The names are probably right if you're using Bricklink. I use Brickset since that's where the instructions are.