Sign in to follow this  
gylman

Fort Legoredo on sale (auction) at Brinklink

Some time ago there was a discussion that these are getting hard to find.

For those interested, this one is boxed, with instructions, at a price that I woudl consider reasonable even for the buyout cost.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lassen&itemID=8283754

I don't know the seller, don't endorse them in any way, and don't take any responsibility for this. If you use buyout price, I suggest you ask for photos. Just thought some people here might have an interest that's all.

The shipping costs suggest that only Europeans would realistically be able to buy this item.

Cheers.

G

this does seem like a pretty reasonably price (assuming that the auction price will go for less than the buy-out price).

its strange to see something like this in auction on BL. it seems nothing "good" is ever auctioned at BL *wacko* though i could be wrong, it seems like ebay is the place for auctions.

- Brick Miner

this does seem like a pretty reasonably price (assuming that the auction price will go for less than the buy-out price).

its strange to see something like this in auction on BL. it seems nothing "good" is ever auctioned at BL *wacko* though i could be wrong, it seems like ebay is the place for auctions.

- Brick Miner

I think the Brinklink professionals would not auction this. However, this looks like a newbie or low volume seller, and mayhaps this person just wants to clear that stuff out, rather than make a living or partial living at selling Lego. I have occasionally gotten good deals on Bricklink auctions.

...this looks like a newbie or low volume seller, and mayhaps this person just wants to clear that stuff out...
that makes sense, a low volume seller, just getting rid of stuff. i've even been there before (remembers when the AquaRaiders came out).

- BrickMiner

Some time ago there was a discussion that these are getting hard to find.

For those interested, this one is boxed, with instructions, at a price that I woudl consider reasonable even for the buyout cost.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lassen&itemID=8283754

I don't know the seller, don't endorse them in any way, and don't take any responsibility for this. If you use buyout price, I suggest you ask for photos. Just thought some people here might have an interest that's all.

The shipping costs suggest that only Europeans would realistically be able to buy this item.

Cheers.

G

I just picked this up for $61. It seems good value and its my first Western theme purchase.

David

61 USD is a good value for 6769... the thing about this set is most of the pieces are valuable, in-an-of-themselves. lots of old brown log wall panels, tons of calvary figs, light gray 8-

Sign in to follow this