Sign in to follow this  
gs313

help to build a stormtrooper

There are no instructions, but that doesn't look too hard to remake.

Edited by Cjd223

Yeah but it's a Rebels Stormtrooper :sick::tongue:

I am new in Lego :tongue:

Yeah but it's a Rebels Stormtrooper :sick::tongue:

Even out the frown and it's good enough for OT.

Are there any instructions to build this please, many thanks in advance :classic:

That stormtrooper is about 70% larger taller than the official set 3723 Minifigure (~21 inches), which you can get the LDD file from here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41226&st=200

There are some smaller versions like that of set 3723 scale on the web. I particularly like Bill's and Steven's versions shown below. I don't know of other megafig builders, but these are the 2 builders that I know which build these figures at this 3723 set scale. Steven even builds various other trooper versions, so check out his Flickr stream. The amount of parts needed at that scale will be roughly around 2500-3000 bricks/plates/slopes depending on the amount of detail you want to add. I have only built one figure (C-3PO) and it totaled at ~2500. That is about $250-300 in parts if you buy them from Bricklink. If you want to build the figure you cite, that will be about 3 foot tall and cost wise whole lot more.

14104657931_06fe35f9ab.jpgA pair of Troopers , versions 1&2.0 by Bill Kernohan, on Flickr

22504004523_67c8a4d85f.jpg20151117_125648 by Steven Mead, on Flickr

Miro

incredibly hard to build without instructions. In addition i don't even have that many pieces to build that, but anyway it still looks cool! :classic:

That stormtrooper is about 70% larger taller than the official set 3723 Minifigure (~21 inches), which you can get the LDD file from here:

http://www.eurobrick...ic=41226&st=200

There are some smaller versions like that of set 3723 scale on the web. I particularly like Bill's and Steven's versions shown below. I don't know of other megafig builders, but these are the 2 builders that I know which build these figures at this 3723 set scale. Steven even builds various other trooper versions, so check out his Flickr stream. The amount of parts needed at that scale will be roughly around 2500-3000 bricks/plates/slopes depending on the amount of detail you want to add. I have only built one figure (C-3PO) and it totaled at ~2500. That is about $250-300 in parts if you buy them from Bricklink. If you want to build the figure you cite, that will be about 3 foot tall and cost wise whole lot more.

14104657931_06fe35f9ab.jpgA pair of Troopers , versions 1&2.0 by Bill Kernohan, on Flickr

22504004523_67c8a4d85f.jpg20151117_125648 by Steven Mead, on Flickr

Miro

Thank you!!!