Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

Christina's Garden

indexed.gif B-OV-13A

My wife posted this over at Classic-Castle (in the general LEGO Forum). It seemed to get a lot of positive reviews, so I decided I might share over here, too. Who knows, it may get her to build more regularly. :grin:

The LEGO Store got some new stuff on their Pick a Brick wall so I decided to have some fun with it. Tony finally got around to taking pictures of it for me last night.

3286449681_d6dcf792a3_m.jpg

PLMKWYT

--Tony

My wife posted this over at Classic-Castle (in the general LEGO Forum). It seemed to get a lot of positive reviews, so I decided I might share over here, too. Who knows, it may get her to build more regularly. :grin:

--Tony

It's almost like a Lilliput Lane addition. It's very beautiful. I'm impressed to see a great level of detail and an overal unique MOC with just PAB wall pieces. The wall usually has pretty slim pickin's and is only a fraction of what's available on the website. It's great to see something so nice made with them. Does your wife build regularly? Isn't it nice to see how our wives and partners pick up LEGO skill just by proxy?

It's almost like a Lilliput Lane addition. It's very beautiful. I'm impressed to see a great level of detail and an overal unique MOC with just PAB wall pieces. The wall usually has pretty slim pickin's and is only a fraction of what's available on the website. It's great to see something so nice made with them. Does your wife build regularly? Isn't it nice to see how our wives and partners pick up LEGO skill just by proxy?

Well, it's not built with JUST PaB wall pieces - just the flowers and transparent 1x1 plates. The rest is from my collection. She kept coming into my LEGO room (I was building something of my own at the time) asking for parts. :grin:

She builds semi-regularly. If there's a set she likes she'll ask to build it, like the Beach House or Town Plan. She's sat down quite a few times to build something original, too, though usually it takes something to inspire her to get started.

--Tony

Nice MOC. Very peacefull and bright. A fine addition to any LEGO town.

A very charming work. The fountain looks beautiful and the placing of the flowers looks very natural. :thumbup:

This is a great MOC! Its very detailed and you did a lot for a couple of PaB pieces. :wink: The bench if very nice, but my favorite is obviously the fountain. The fountain is just :wub: ............I would enjoy it if you would post more of your MOC's here. :sweet:

Very nice MOC garden. The combination of the pink flowers and the bricgh blue of the water it's quite relaxing... :classic: