CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Discussion

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

EDIT: 27/2/13 - First official image from Grogall!

c_71001_detail_1_800.jpg

Original source: http://www.thedailyb...nifigures-list/

• Sea Captain
  • Sad Clown
  • Librarian
  • Grandpa
  • Bumblebee Girl
  • Roman Commander
  • Warrior Woman
  • Decorator
  • Tomahawk Warrior
  • Trendsetter
  • Baseball Fielder
  • Revolution Soldier
  • Motorcycle Mechanic
  • Medusa
  • Skydiver
  • Paintball Player

-Sci

Edited by Rufus
Indexed, tags adjusted

Where is the source of this information? Kindly quote it here, so I can see if it is considered relevant for discussion.

List for series 10 and 11 released here:

Series 10

Series 11

I'm going to try and refrain from deciding which ones I like the best before I see them, but it's hard, lol.

(Edit: The Man himself beat me to it - see above)

-Sci

Many of the images from the parts thread should be in the first post. As by now most can be considered confirmed.

This could be my favorite series to date! Revolutionary soldier, roman commander, warrior woman, medusa and tomahawk warrior, plus the seagull with the sea captain, the painter hat and the bumblebee girl-this set is a goldmine!!!

This series is looking great, the seacaptain's seagull especially, but also the painter :wub: . I'll just do what I did for S8 and mention what I think about each minifig:

• Sea Captain - fantastic seagull. I do hope those pant's aren't right though... the lime splotches just look out of place.
  • Sad Clown - I don't see this one as being to useful. It would be nice to have one to go with the mime, but other than that... I do think he might have an accessory (more specifically, I wouldn't be surpriesed at all if he had a head...)
  • Librarian - If she has a book :wub: If not - well, I'm sure there will be some cool accessory.
  • Grandpa - A bald, um, well, I guess I should say a bald hair? Great, at any rate! :thumbup:
  • Bumblebee Girl - Hmm. Not qiuite as nice as the other costumed minifigs. Still, I have to like that pot.
  • Roman Commander - A bit simmilar to the Roman Soldier, but better. Nice, since I never did manege to pick up that one...
  • Warrior Woman - I do not like that face, but other than that, not so bad.
  • Decorator - :wub: Just fantastic!
  • Tomahawk Warrior - Not crazy about the leg design, but oh well. Guess the mowhawk actually goes here. Wish someone would try it out, I'm not good at that sort of stuff. Nice Tomahawk at anyrate!
  • Trendsetter - The more dogs, the merrier!
  • Baseball Fielder - Love the glove! Hey, that rymes...
  • Revolution Soldier - Finally! :wub: :wub: I don't see what a soldier is doing with a wig, but that could just be a mistake - or, could it be a general?
  • Motorcycle Mechanic - Flames on the arm? Would make a good arm for anyone who had been in an accident - at least, that's what the color brings to my mind... :laugh:
  • Medusa - [if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Really, I'm not a fan of snakes...]
  • Skydiver - weird head, and I'm not sure I like the colorscheme, but a nice (though not very useful) idea for a minifig!
  • Paintball Player - Once again, not very useful. But I do like the gun after all...

wow! this series has some really really cool parts!

my favorite one must be Sad clown. it look most complete one to my taste.

I will definetly get few hawk soldier, colonial judge, medusa, native american, old man, roman officer and sea cpt

I think this is the most desirable line for me at the moment

• Sea Captain - I love the seagull and his hat, but his face is great and it matches to the one from LEGO CIty: Undercover.
  • Sad Clown - He looks old fashioned sad clown.
  • Librarian - Her face is cool, but it is good to fit for making Misako.
  • Grandpa - His face reminds me of Carl Federickson from Disney Pixar UP.
  • Bumblebee Girl - She's great, I love all the animal costumed characters.
  • Roman Commander - Since there's a S6 Roman Soldier and an upcoming S9 Caesar, now he's helmet is cool.
  • Warrior Woman - Cool I love it. Now we have a female warrior.
  • Decorator - Another occupational person. Maybe he was rumored to appear in Series 9, but now in S10.
  • Tomahawk Warrior - Another Native Warrior, but I don't know if is an
  • Trendsetter - I love her hair and outfit and I hope she has a reversible face instead of one face alone. That's kinda boring
  • Baseball Fielder - Thanks to Alexandre Bourdon for the concept. His uniform is really looks like Dodgers, but he has a glove.
  • Revolution Soldier - Awesome! I can't wait for his legs.
  • Motorcycle Mechanic - Very cool dude, but it reminds me of one of the members from the TV show Pawn Stars. Hopefully he looks like a Motorcycle Gang member to me, but he's a good person.
  • Medusa - Finally one of my ideas grunt
  • Skydiver - His face is funny.
  • Paintball Player - The paintball gun is really cool.
  • Toy Soldier - Since there's a S6 Toy Robot, but now there's a Toy Soldier. And I can't wait for the accessories for him instead of a wind-up thing alone. First of all Playmobil made a Toy Soldier for FAO's 150th Anniversary.

I hope Minifigures still continue next year. :laugh: And I really love CMF Series :wub:

Edited by JeagerEX

EEE! This just keeps getting better and better! Lets see if we piece some more minifigures together on Brickset.

Original source: http://www.thedailyb...nifigures-list/

• Sea Captain (Not bad)
  • Sad Clown (No thanks)
  • Librarian (No thanks)
  • Grandpa (No thanks)
  • Bumblebee Girl (Blind Melon fans might be happy - I could probably use one)
  • Roman Commander (Yes! I'll take at least 10-15)
  • Warrior Woman (Xena mod here we go! Or more parts for my S7 Viking Women)
  • Decorator (No thanks)
  • Tomahawk Warrior (Sure, might be able to find a use for one)
  • Trendsetter (No, bad Lego. Very bad Lego. Don't perpetuate the debutants. Or it gives me someone for my Zombie figures to eat.)
  • Baseball Fielder (I'll pass, but good choice)
  • Revolution Soldier (Looks like I'll be in for a few of these)
  • Motorcycle Mechanic (No thanks)
  • Medusa (Yes! Now I have someone to lead my Minotaurs - I'll take a few of these)
  • Skydiver (No thanks, but nice idea)
  • Paintball Player (Might be in for some of these - I like the idea)

-Sci

My comments in red. All told, I like the list, but I know I'll have to hunt aggressively for the army-builder figures. This is a set that has figures that are either really great or really useless to me, so I'll have to hit them fast to get them finished.

• Sea Captain - I love the seagull and his hat, but his face is great and it matches to the one from LEGO CIty: Undercover.

The lime/grey is meant to be bird poo

• Sad Clown - He looks old fashioned sad clown.
  • Librarian - Her face is cool, but it is good to fit for making Misako.

She looks like Amy from Big Bang Theory

• Grandpa - His face reminds me of Carl Federickson from Disney Pixar UP.
  • Bumblebee Girl - She's great, I love all the animal costumed characters.
  • Roman Commander - Since there's a S6 Roman Soldier and an upcoming S9 Caesar, now he's helmet is cool.
  • Warrior Woman - Cool I love it. Now we have a female warrior.
  • Decorator - Another occupational person. Maybe he was rumored to appear in Series 9, but now in S10.
  • Tomahawk Warrior - Another Native Warrior, but I don't know if is an
  • Trendsetter - I love her hair and outfit and I hope she has a reversible face instead of one face alone. That's kinda boring
  • Baseball Fielder - Thanks to Alexandre Bourdon for the concept. His uniform is really looks like Dodgers, but he has a glove.
  • Revolution Soldier - Awesome! I can't wait for his legs.
  • Motorcycle Mechanic - Very cool dude, but it reminds me of one of the members from the TV show Pawn Stars. Hopefully he looks like a Motorcycle Gang member to me, but he's a good person.
  • Medusa - Finally one of my ideas grunt
  • Skydiver - His face is funny.
  • Paintball Player - The paintball gun is really cool.
  • Toy Soldier - Since there's a S6 Toy Robot, but now there's a Toy Soldier. And I can't wait for the accessories for him instead of a wind-up thing alone. First of all Playmobil made a Toy Soldier for FAO's 150th Anniversary.

The site the images you're talking about which you quoted from list 17 figs, this can't be right surely?

Seventeen figs? :look: I've counted several times and only end up with 16... :wink: (The images - although there aren't any in this thread, perhaps they should be posted here? - are simply pieced together from brickset's part inventory - a few EB members took the parts that appear in 0 released sets and matched them together. Some are obvious matches, others seem like they aren't quite right (eg. why put the tomahawk with the lady warrior rather than the indian - though I believe that has been corrected)) - and yes, two is intentional.

One of them may be the Character Encyclopedia bonus figure.

A lot of cool figures there, even some of the City ones (I tend towards Castle first, then Space, then some City). Warrior Woman's gonna be a fave, a 'Boudica'/Xena-type Celtic Warrior Woman to defend her home against the Romans or Vikings (or share tactics with the Viking Woman), perhaps join the Highlander or the rumored Barbarian, aid the Heroic Knight, fight the Evil Knight, and just generally be an awesome female warrior addition to the Castle-type theme.

Glad to see another Roman soldier, now commander. Hopefully he'll have a cape, too (I got an extra dark red cape in my Helm's Deep set, so I gave it and a regular red plume to one of my Centurions to promote him; the cape adds a lot!). Grandpa's a fun one and will be nice to get extras for the torso & bald cap. The Librarian's great as Amy Farrah Fowler or Velma customs perhaps. Bumblebee Girl's a great addition to the costumed theme (Lego Blind Melon 'No Rain' video, go! Just switch out the head with the Librarian's for the glasses). Tomahawk Warrior and Revolution Soldier are swell (extras of the latter for that wig can spruce up some POTC figures, no doubt, and POTC/Pirate hats and hairpieces can add variety to the Revolution Soldier as well!)

Medusa looks good, too.. not only as a mythology figure, but also for parts for female Trolls!

Baseball Fielder's also fun... but first I gotta get a couple Batters! If not a full group for each team :sweet:

Sea Captain's also snazzy looking. The rest look pretty good, but I'm iffy about (tho I love the Painball Player's helmet)

Since there's gonna be a Revolutionary Era Soldier in this series (and from the parts, it looks to be an American Patriot), does this leave a bridge of opportunity for a world history sort of theme? :wub::wink:

Brickoftheweek, I would image that such as theme will run through the CMF line. That is a great way for TLG to get different types of collectors buying the same sets. I am really interested in the Roman officer and Cesear myself.

Since there's gonna be a Revolutionary Era Soldier in this series (and from the parts, it looks to be an American Patriot), does this leave a bridge of opportunity for a world history sort of theme? :wub::wink:

Doubtful. The CMF line is a way for them to bring out historic figs (spartan, legionnaire, highlander, aztec warrior) from a specific country/region in time without having to release a theme that would have limited regional appeal (even though they already did this with Western....) Sadly, I don't think a History based theme with each set being a different era would sell well to kids.

Doubtful. The CMF line is a way for them to bring out historic figs (spartan, legionnaire, highlander, aztec warrior) from a specific country/region in time without having to release a theme that would have limited regional appeal (even though they already did this with Western....) Sadly, I don't think a History based theme with each set being a different era would sell well to kids.

I'm gonna be stocking up on them, then!!!! :wub:

I'm gonna be stocking up on them, then!!!! :wub:

Me too. I will be spending more time sifting through this series than any other for many many multiples.

What everyone is calling the motorbike mechanic, or his legs and torso, are Rex Fury's from the Lego City Undercover game.

The belt should be red dots and white skull buckle and the database image of the legs just has a white outline and no colour but those are definitely Rex's legs and the tattoo on the arm is identical to Rex's. Therefore we can deduce that this is a City police subtheme minifigure or an exclusive to a book. It won't be a CMF. And it won't have that head and definitely not that mohawk hair. The hair that goes with Rex is the mechanic's quiff from series 7.

Edited by Jargo

• Sea Captain - Awesome. Looks just like the pictures from the one designer (can't think of his name). Count me in.
  • Sad Clown - I assumed Pagliacci, so I will definitely get one for Crazy Joe Davola!
  • Librarian - Whether it is the right name or not, I am in for two. The parts will be very useful.
  • Grandpa - The bald-cap is brilliant. The torso will be useful too. Maybe two, but definitely one.
  • Bumblebee Girl - I love it. And Fairy wings in white or opaque at least. Much better than the fairy. Count me in for at least 2.
  • Roman Commander - Basically as many as I can find. I wasn't crazy for the Roman in series 6 originally, but then I found another batch at Target and I love it now. So this will be a great addition.
  • Warrior Woman - Again awesome. How many army builders can there be in one series? I will get at least a few.
  • Decorator - Neat idea, but not for me.
  • Tomahawk Warrior - Another good addition to the ranks. I doubt I will buy many, but at least one will be good.
  • Trendsetter - I like the pet. Probably just bricklink it.
  • Baseball Fielder - I don't have the other baseball player, but the glove cannot be missed!
  • Revolution Soldier - Again, buy as many as I can find. Luckily there are many places in town to look for it. I've been wanting a bluecoat of some sort for quite some time now. I will probably buy more of this than the Roman.
  • Motorcycle Mechanic - I will pass. But neat idea.
  • Medusa - Highly disappointed, so we will see the final outcome. I was expecting something different for some reason.
  • Skydiver - Funny face, but not for me.
  • Paintball Player - Definitely have no use for him, but again a neat idea. I'm sure there are people out there waiting for him.

These series get better and better. It's a shame LEGO keeps producing such good themes. I'm running out of money!

Thanks for the links/images. I would never have guessed this would happen.