Purpearljellyblob

Heroica RPG - Quest #136: The Sorcerer's Stone

18203196554_f858434939.jpg

Four hours after Midday. One by one, the Heroes arrive at the designated meeting location. The Heroes are:

Party

16973023702_2bf89fff4d_o.pngMiderun (CallMePie), The Woman Who Killed Sean Cole *Party Leader*

18 year old Female Orc Barbarian

Level 13 *Attacks cause Enamored*

Power: 26 (13 + 13)

Power Bonus: 6 (3 in back row)

Defense: 0

Health: 20/20 (8 + 12)

Gold: 368

Equipment: Oculoid Claw (WP: 13, 1/6 chance of dealing the infected-effect, causing an enemy to lose health equal to 1/3 of their level rounded down at the end of each round, club), Seductive Perfume (Holder deals the enamored-effect, accessory, suitable for women), Lesser Orc Gauntlets: +6 power on the front row, +3 on the back, handwear, suitable only to orcs)

Inventory: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP: 9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes), Club(WP:5, Club), Serstyral (WP: 3, axe), War Axe (WP: 9, suitable for suitable for barbarians, alchemists, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators and winged warriors.), Lucustoid Axe (WP: 3), Wicked Javelin (WP: 7, 1/6 chance of dealing the slowed-effect, throwing weapon), Tricorne (SP: 3, headwear, suitable for anyone), Opal, Phoenix Essence, 4x Potions, Remedy, Grand Potion, Smoke Bomb, High Heels (Power +1; suitable for women.), 7 Venoms, Loincloth of the Ancient (SP: 3, Absorbs Earth, footwear)

kiray_cu.jpgKiray Nastayo (KingoftheZempk), A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something

24 year old Female Human Black Knight

Level 16 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness* *Deals double damage to Holy and Demonic Foes*

Power Bonus: 6

Defense: 29

Health: 33/33

Gold: 182

Equipment: Smith’s Katana (WP:10, Darkness elemental), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11)

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword, Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate)

Artifacts: Flameproof Armor (SP:1, no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6, wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear)

Gems: Diamond

Consumables: x3 Potion, Banana (Restores full health when eaten), Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Smelling Salts, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), Smoke Bomb, x2 Bones, Soma, Ambrosia, Mead, Everlasting Venom (Adds the poisoned by 10-effect to one weapon permanently), Dragon Scale, x3 Fire Bomb, x4 Venom, Sharp Tip (-2 bleeding)

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel

shadow_demon_square_picture.jpgThe Demon Germ (Samuraiturtle)

??? years old Male Half Demon Rogue

Level 8 *Immune to Darkness*

Power: 13

Defense: 1

Health: 14/14

Ether: 0

Gold: 181

Equipped: Sanctified Rito Gypsy Dart (WP:5, doubled against Flying enemies; throwing weapon), Shadow Cloak (SP:1, immune to Darkness; backwear, suitable for anyone)

Inventory:

Weapons: Wrench (WP:3, decreases the target’s level by 1; throwing weapon)

Gear / Armor: Red Shield (SP: 8)

Gems / Scrolls: Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making them unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.)

Consumables:Potion (x2), Level-Up Mushroom, Phoenix Essence, Floral Bomb, Bone, Deadly Venom

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass

Others: Gold Ring (worth 15 gold, or can be given to someone else to make them Enamored with the giver)

Decmon Cards: Will-o'-Wisp (Fiery 1) ; Carrion Squirrel (Dark 1) ; Glow Worm (Luminous 1)

IMG_2143_zpsb53ff806.jpgBobby "Young" Bucks Jr. (Zepher)

19 year old Male Human Rogue

Level 10.5 *Immune to cursed**Attacks cause Enamored*

Power: 19 (9+10)

Defense: 3

Health: 17/17 (10+6+1*)

Gold: 301

Equipment: Hue and Saturation whip (WP:10; causes Enamored), Nondescript Cape (SP: 3; protects from Cursed effect; suitable for rogues; backwear)

Inventory: Nice Boots (SP: 1, Footwear: Immune to Earth and Darkness, Fine-tuned Flute (WP:15, user is nimble; instrument), Dagger (WP:5, Dagger), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Mugger's Mask (Head-wear, wearer cannot have gold stolen from them), Swift Boots, Raw Horsehide, 4x Potion, 2x Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, Health Core, 2x Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Shovel, Pickaxe

1cpWsov.pngMhinak (Goliath)

40 Year Old Male Dwarf Ranger

Level 4

Power: 7

Health: 9/9

Gold: 235

Equipment: Red Handcannon (WP: 8)

Inventory: Wooden Hand Cannon (WP: 3), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Bone, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, and Telescope [Left Eye]

dscn0652.jpgNa'im Thamir (Enceladus)

2,314 year old Male Fenarian Cleric

Level 4

Power: 7

Health: 12/12

Ether: 12/12 (7+5)

Gold: 5

Equipment: Lucerna Beautus (WP: 3, Staff), Badge of the Smokemaster (Max. Ether +5; User can spend 5 ether in each battle to make the whole party flee; suitable to classes with ether; accessory)

Inventory: Scroll of Sealing (Enables casting the sealed-effect to the target, making them unable to use a special skill for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Potion, 1 Remedy, Smoke Bomb, 2 Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, 2x Bone, 3 Tonic, Shovel

18794025482_51570367c0_o.jpg

A lone modified tree house stands in the middle of a small clearing surrounded by dense forests. Logs are stacked haphazardly at one corner, amongst the little of shrubs that remain around the tree. Little seems to be an overstatement as the remaining vegetation flourish undisturbed. The Heroes could see two short statured Ancients idling around and two burly-axe-wielding men grumbling at the back. Seeing the Heroes approach the clearing, one of the Ancients steps forward.

18794012202_a075c47e31_o.jpg

"Look who's here! Heroes from Heroica, so I've been informed. Welcome. I'm Lyrion and this is my brother Hung. We're the Lannisters. I'm in charge around here."

18794020272_2efa7e4d76_o.jpg

"Whoever put you in charge?"

"A team ultimately needs direction, Hung, and I'm willing to take one for the team to shoulder that burden."

One of the men turns and gives Lyrion a dirty look and then scoffs.

18794011822_24fb6d68b4_o.jpg

"I'm willing to take one for the team... to boss everyone around." Issac echos, in a sarcastic, yet amusing, manner.

Maintaing his composure, Lyrion draws a deep breath and clears his throat. Attempting to redirect the conversation, he turns to the Heroes, "So esteemed Heroes, how should I address each one of you?"

QM Note: A warm welcome to all! :classic: I will be your Host for this quest. The usual, confirm within 48 hours and we can get it underway. Meanwhile, please check your stats and feel free to interact with anyone.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Kiray looks around, surprised she is the first one here, although not surprised at the bickering of the siblings. Thank the spirits she was an only child. She extends a hand to Lyrion. "Call me Kiray. Can you tell me about this place?"

She pulls out her shovel and digs. "I hope you don't mind," she states without even waiting for an answer.

Edit: Stats look good, although ChromeKnight/Nerwen may take 150 from my gold in the Hall, I already made the offer, so if accepted my gold will go to 182.

Edited by KingoftheZempk

OoC: Stats look good though I returned the Twin Sai to Vind - that's on me, thank you for copying the appropriate stats besides that even though apparently I need to update them in the topic.

Bobby walks up, a steaming mug of coffee in his hand. "Yo, good looking afternoon, am I right? How's it hanging, my dudes. I'm Bobby "Young" Bucks Jr. nice to meet you pleasure is mine I am sure."

OoC: It's a pleasure to be hear. I just updated my inventory by removing the Emerald and Scroll of Confusion I traded earlier. Other than that, everything is in order.

Mhinak approaches the small beings while his left eye twitches out while looking at them.

1cpWsov.png

"It's a pleasure to be to meet you. The name's Mhinak."

My stats have been updated.

Where exactly is this taking place? :blush:

ChromeKnight has also sold the smith's katana Kiray is using to me for 300, and 150 upfront so Kiray's gold is now 182. Everything else is good now on my end!

Na'im pause atop crescent hill, to admire the view. in daytime, Eubric seemed like a different ciy, with no pickpockets or mugggers to worry about. Looking down he could see all the way out to fort bonaparte and he breathed in the sea air deeply. Eubric had to be his faviourate city on olegia. Looking around he spotted the assembled party members and a buch of queer ancients, but at last he spotted a familiar face at last: "Master Mihnak, you were accepted too I take it?"

To the ancients Na'im says; "Na'im thamir, hero of heroica at your service" with a deep bow

And with that he turns to look at the rest of the party

OoC: Stats look good though I returned the Twin Sai to Vind - that's on me, thank you for copying the appropriate stats besides that even though apparently I need to update them in the topic.

Bobby walks up, a steaming mug of coffee in his hand. "Yo, good looking afternoon, am I right? How's it hanging, my dudes. I'm Bobby "Young" Bucks Jr. nice to meet you pleasure is mine I am sure."

Na'im stares blankly at the young uncultured stranger with the strange haircut "Excuse me, but I think you have the wrong place young man-this is a gathering of heroes of Heroica not random vagrants off the backstreets of the hovels." His voice is smooth, but there was an edge underneath it which suggests that Na'im did not like Young Bucks at all

Turning to Kiray, he reaches down and kisses her hand. "Kiray Nastayo I presume? 'Tis a pleasure to be questing with such an esteemed hero as yourself.

Edited by Enceladus

OoC: It's a pleasure to be hear. I just updated my inventory by removing the Emerald and Scroll of Confusion I traded earlier. Other than that, everything is in order.

My stats have been updated.

ChromeKnight has also sold the smith's katana Kiray is using to me for 300, and 150 upfront so Kiray's gold is now 182. Everything else is good now on my end!

Stats updated. :thumbup:

Where exactly is this taking place? :blush:

Please make your way to the clearing just south-east of Crescent Hill, where the river meets the sea. Have a good rest tonight and we shall reconvene four hours after midday, tomorrow.

And the party's still in Eubric. :blush:

Kiray looks around, surprised she is the first one here, although not surprised at the bickering of the siblings. Thank the spirits she was an only child. She extends a hand to Lyrion. "Call me Kiray. Can you tell me about this place?"

Lyrion balances himself on a small rock elevation and returns the kind gesture by kissing the back of Kiray's hand.

"Kiray, what a beautiful concoction, nice to meet you. You're in good hands, lady knight. The Prospector is busy preparing for the trip to Spesialia and has kindly informed me to entertain our guest Heroes while we wait for his return anytime now. This nifty clearing at the edge of Eubric forest is not possible without my supervision and direction." He turns and points to the treehouse, "I've even converted a tree into a lodging for The Prospector and put together several pieces of rocks to make the ascend easier for the old man. See those overgrown mushrooms? Not possible without my daily input of nutrients. I care for nature and my team, that's why."

"Daily input of nutrients." Hung snickers as Lyrion finishes his last sentence.

Lyrion shifted his gaze momentarily to his pants and then meets Bobby's eye within a second, "Nothing's hanging, Bobby, but its a fine late afternoon. Enjoy your coffee whilst you're at it, I don't think we've prepared any hot beverages for the journey, other than buckets of fresh water. And we didn't prepare any hair stiffeners either. "

Mhinak approaches the small beings while his left eye twitches out while looking at them.

1cpWsov.png

"It's a pleasure to be to meet you. The name's Mhinak."

"Mhinak, it's my pleasure."

"Finally a man of our size, what are you, and what's wrong with your eye?"

She pulls out her shovel and digs. "I hope you don't mind," she states without even waiting for an answer.

Kiray plunges her shovel into the soil and turns over several mounds of soil, but finds nothing of interest.

Just then, one of the other axe-wielding men lets out a couple of worrying and deep coughs.

18176423034_080f681d94_t.jpg

*COUGH*

"Get back to work, Rocky! Look at Kiray, a prime and excellent example for you guys to model. Double up, we need more firewood for the journey! We're barely halfway there!"

"We've been working all night, and our dear Rocky is ill and diseased."

"What a way to put it Issac. Anyway, I hope the gold that was promised to us is worth the night's work. I've three young kids and wife waiting for me back home."

"Why on earth do these prospectors need so much firewood? To think there's something valuable in it, am I crazy to say that?"

"We're travelling to Spesialia, dimwits, on a ship. Where else do you think we can get wood while at sea?" Lyrion rolls his eyes.

Current firewood stockpile: 3 units

To the ancients Na'im says; "Na'im thamir, hero of heroica at your service" with a deep bow

"Na'im, pleasure to work with Heroes of Heroica." bowing in return.

"Where do you Heroes come from? We've a lady knight, a man with weird hair and another with hair on his chin, and finally, a man who doesn't look like sunlight is his friend. I thought we were different from the others, what a relief."

"We've hearts of gold, that's what we have that others don't. And we work for The Prospector, so we're shiny all round."

Turning to Kiray, he reaches down and kisses her hand. "Kiray Nastayo I presume? 'Tis a pleasure to be questing with such an esteemed hero as yourself.

"Same to you. Although I'm not that esteemed. There are far more renowned heroes in the Hall."

Lyrion balances himself on a small rock elevation and returns the kind gesture by kissing the back of Kiray's hand.

"Kiray, what a beautiful concoction, nice to meet you. You're in good hands, lady knight. The Prospector is busy preparing for the trip to Spesialia and has kindly informed me to entertain our guest Heroes while we wait for his return anytime now. This nifty clearing at the edge of Eubric forest is not possible without my supervision and direction." He turns and points to the treehouse, "I've even converted a tree into a lodging for The Prospector and put together several pieces of rocks to make the ascend easier for the old man. See those overgrown mushrooms? Not possible without my daily input of nutrients. I care for nature and my team, that's why."

"Tell me, in your words, the point of clearing the forest. And why are you the one to have become supervisor?"

"Get back to work, Rocky! Look at Kiray, a prime and excellent example for you guys to model. Double up, we need more firewood for the journey! We're barely halfway there!"

Current firewood stockpile: 3 units

Kiray gazes to the stockpile. "How much more wood do you need?"

Mhinak notices Na'im.

1cpWsov.png

"Master Na'im! It's quite fancy to see you here. I'm glad to see a familiar face."

Next Mhinak stares hard at Hung, almost scowling.

1cpWsov.png

"I'm a Dwarf, actually, and there's nothing wrong with my eye. It lets me see further than the average person if need be."

Mhinak's left eye begins to twitch.

OOC: Just asking Purpeal, but how do I have only 2 gold? I had 103 gold after quest 128 and Pretezels purchases cost 98 gold

Also just to everyone in general I will be quite busy in the next few months so I won't be nearly as active as I was on quest 128, but I'll make sure to warn everyone before I leave. Just a brief heads-up :thumbup:

Apart from that, the quest looks good Purpeal and I can't wait to begin properly :classic:

"Same to you. Although I'm not that esteemed. There are far more renowned heroes in the Hall."

Na'im smiles "Ah yes but we all have to start somewhere my dear Kiray. Someday, we will all become as great as the legends who have gone beofore us you see. It is how the world works-the young replace the old, the novice the master and time goses on. Don't be disheartened. To me most heroes seem exceptionally experienced anyway" and laughs for a brief moment

Mhinak notices Na'im.

1cpWsov.png

"Master Na'im! It's quite fancy to see you here. I'm glad to see a familiar face."

"Indeed, indeed. I'm sure our old friend Boris would have some quote about the value of companionship but alas, he is not here to join us"

"We're travelling to Spesialia, dimwits, on a ship. Where else do you think we can get wood while at sea?" Lyrion rolls his eyes.

"Where do you Heroes come from? We've a lady knight, a man with weird hair and another with hair on his chin, and finally, a man who doesn't look like sunlight is his friend. I thought we were different from the others, what a relief."

Na'im opens his mounth to respond, but his sentence turns into a splutter. "We're going to Spelesia!" Na'im exclaims, his face blanching, if possible, even more "The sign up sheet said nothing about going to Spelesia!" Na'im stammerss looking around anxiously as if looking for an escape route

Na'im stares blankly at the young uncultured stranger with the strange haircut "Excuse me, but I think you have the wrong place young man-this is a gathering of heroes of Heroica not random vagrants off the backstreets of the hovels." His voice is smooth, but there was an edge underneath it which suggests that Na'im did not like Young Bucks at all.

"Yo man, I ain't from the Hovels, though I ain't far from them either. I am a hero though, and don't you doubt it, yo! I'm the dopest of the dope - just ask Miderun. We're tight." He walks over to the guys cutting wood and taps Rocky on the shoulder. "My dude! This looks like tough shiz, and if you're sick and all you should let me get down on it, you know? No good killing yourself over some wood, my dude."

Miderun walked into the clearing a bit later than the other heroes, holding a paper bag of ice to her head and wincing slightly as she approached the party.

Maintaing his composure, Lyrion draws a deep breath and clears his throat. Attempting to redirect the conversation, he turns to the Heroes, "So esteemed Heroes, how should I address each one of you?"

"Miderun works," the orc explained briefly, nodding gingerly to the other heroes as well. "Fine to meet the rest of you...ugh." She rubbed her head idly, and glanced down the strange creature by the name of Lyrion. "This headache...must be worse than I thought, I could've sworn you just mention going to Spesialia."

QM Note: Waiting for Samuraiturtle to check in, before I move the party along. :thumbup:

Next Mhinak stares hard at Hung, almost scowling.

1cpWsov.png

"I'm a Dwarf, actually, and there's nothing wrong with my eye. It lets me see further than the average person if need be."

Mhinak's left eye begins to twitch.

Lyrion bows, "I apologise on the behalf of my insensitive other half. Please do not take it to heart, we're a team, after all."

"Tell me, in your words, the point of clearing the forest. And why are you the one to have become supervisor?"

"In the whole scheme of things, we need to survive, burning firewood achieves that, for light, warm our bodies, cook our meals and ultimately the question is, where does firewood comes from? Trees. And we've a pile of logs here to spilt so we can take them with us." explains Lyrion, his facial expression remains largely unchanged. "And seems to me that we've done an excellent job at that, all credit to my sense of responsibility to get the job done. Sometimes people are more inclined to deal with the physical side of things, some people are just born to lead" Lyrion shrugs.

Kiray gazes to the stockpile. "How much more wood do you need?"

"I'm afraid we would need much more than what we currently have."

"Ideally 25 units, if Lyrion's calculation is right on the money."

"Yo man, I ain't from the Hovels, though I ain't far from them either. I am a hero though, and don't you doubt it, yo! I'm the dopest of the dope - just ask Miderun. We're tight." He walks over to the guys cutting wood and taps Rocky on the shoulder. "My dude! This looks like tough shiz, and if you're sick and all you should let me get down on it, you know? No good killing yourself over some wood, my dude."

"I'm usually better than this, when I'm not ill." Rocky lets out another deep cough. "I've nothing to offer in return, only my sense of gratitude. Your kindness will be remembered, Bobby" barely managing a smile as he slumps onto the ground, in exhausation. Issac drops his axe and helps Rocky to one side, making sure he is alright.

OOC: Just asking Purpeal, but how do I have only 2 gold? I had 103 gold after quest 128 and Pretezels purchases cost 98 gold

Na'im opens his mounth to respond, but his sentence turns into a splutter. "We're going to Spelesia!" Na'im exclaims, his face blanching, if possible, even more "The sign up sheet said nothing about going to Spelesia!" Na'im stammerss looking around anxiously as if looking for an escape route

OOC: Fixed. :thumbup:

A moment of silence cricketed away as Naím exclaims, drawing the gaze of Lyrion, in particular.

"Yes, Spesialia is not just across the river, or lake, we're preparing as much as we can. As to why the sign up sheet says nothing about Spesialia, please defer that to The Prospector when he's here."

"This headache...must be worse than I thought, I could've sworn you just mention going to Spesialia."

"Yes, I'm glad I'm not going there. Spesialia is the last place I'd want to set foot on. Wastelands everywhere, and it's a war torn place, ruins and lots of sadness around. To even think about going there, I'm impressed that there's a party that's willing to make that first step. If you can survive Spesialia, you've my respect. And I'm not even thinking about Fenario. But that's just me."

"Quit spreading tales that aren't even true!"

QM Note: The maximum amount of firewood each Hero can contribute is equivalent to WP/2.

Current firewood stockpile: 3/25 units

OoC: Sorry, I am waiting to finish up some trading in the "Hall". And I might be a little busy at work for a couple of days but, I will try to check in daily. If you want me to post some thing in the mean time let me know.

Mhinak looks at Lyrion.

1cpWsov.png

"None taken. I was merely explaining the significance of this eye. After all, I'm always trying to better myself. Now, what is it you want us to do, Master Lyrion? Chop down trees, I take it? I'm used to hard work so this shouldn't be too difficult. But I think you should give Isaac and Rocky a break, they look like they're about to pass out. After all, a dead worker isn't a good worker, unless you know necromancy than you got yourself some workers." Mhinak chuckles to himself.

Bobby picks up the axe and starts to chop wood, since neither his whip nor his flute nor his daggers could really cut blocks of wood all that easy.

OoC: Sorry, I am waiting to finish up some trading in the "Hall". And I might be a little busy at work for a couple of days but, I will try to check in daily. If you want me to post some thing in the mean time let me know.

Please get it sorted ASAP, your PC's missing out. :tongue:

Mhinak looks at Lyrion.

1cpWsov.png

"None taken. I was merely explaining the significance of this eye. After all, I'm always trying to better myself. Now, what is it you want us to do, Master Lyrion? Chop down trees, I take it? I'm used to hard work so this shouldn't be too difficult. But I think you should give Isaac and Rocky a break, they look like they're about to pass out. After all, a dead worker isn't a good worker, unless you know necromancy than you got yourself some workers." Mhinak chuckles to himself.

Lyrion hands Mhinak a woodcutter's axe. Mhinak finds the axe relatively sharp on the edge. (WP:8)

6389210037_f108ee9b31_t.jpg Woodcutter's Axe (Sharpness varies, for chopping wood only; suitable for all classes) x 5

"You've to return it unfortunately. Or you could use your weapon if you see fit." Lyrion points to the pile of logs, "Please focus your energy on the pile of logs over there. We are over that hard part, of clearing trees."

Lyrion looks over to Issac and Rocky and sighs regretfully, although his expression remains largely unchanged.

"I didn't realise they are made of flesh, that needed ample rest."

"We can smash through anything! We're rock hard!"

"I'm the only one that's rock hard, you're brittle as clay, but we've got hearts of gold, so that's what matters." Lyrion shrugs.

Bobby picks up the axe and starts to chop wood, since neither his whip nor his flute nor his daggers could really cut blocks of wood all that easy.

Bobby finds Issac's woodcutter's axe (WP:10) on the ground and gets the job done in no time.

Current firewood stockpile: 8/25 units

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Na'im swallows. He swore he would never go back to that place, to his homeland, all those years ago when he stared across the water towards the mob demanding he be flayed alive. But here he was catapulting himself back into the very lands he left all those years ago. What had he got himself into?

"Yo man, I ain't from the Hovels, though I ain't far from them either. I am a hero though, and don't you doubt it, yo! I'm the dopest of the dope - just ask Miderun. We're tight."

"In common?" Na'im asks bluntly, reaching a hand towards his money bag, before remembering their were only five gold pieces there

Na'im glances at the pile of logs uncertainly, and addresses the ancients carefully: "now my friends, you see I am not as young as I used to be, and I assure you I am not entirely cut out for this kind of work. My physical strength is not exactly what it once was..."

If the wood will not negatively affect Kiray's Smith's Katana (WP 10), she uses it to chop wood. If it will negatively impact the blade, she picks up an axe to chop wood.

Mhinak takes an axe.

1cpWsov.png

"Don't worry, you'll get the axe back. Now let's get cuttin'!"

Mhinak begins to chop wood and makes grunting noises.

Edited by Goliath

Miderun picks up a Woodcutter's Axe, jamming her eyes shut tight in a vain attempt to block out the blaring sound of half a dozen axes rhythmically clunking into the logs, and starts chopping, clearly very well experienced with this type of labor.

"So I take it-" she slams her axe down. "-this Prospector isn't exactly looking for metal. At least in Baltarok, we're taught Spesiala is a realm of a lot of elves and a lot magic. But then, we never really talk with them...ever."

"Yo man, I ain't from the Hovels, though I ain't far from them either. I am a hero though, and don't you doubt it, yo! I'm the dopest of the dope - just ask Miderun. We're tight."

"Right. Yeah. Bobby is-..the...shizzle?" Miderun didn't look entirely convinced what she'd just said was a thing.

Edited by CallMePie

"Yo, Mide, you're money," grins Bobby as he lays down on a small patch of grass, thoroughly exhausted from his chopping.

Kiray's brow furrows at the unfamiliar words spoken by Bobby. "Bobby, how did you and Miderun become so close? Or... tight... as you put it."

A shade quickly comes to the group. Running to fast he ends up slipping in some mud sliding in to one of the logs then hearing a "thud" and a "crack". A few seconds later he pulls out a shovel and puts in the ground then using it as a balance and gets up. Then checking himself out, he felt some numbness but other wise could move like normal if not a little slower than normal.

I think you were expecting me. "The Demon Germ" but I do respond to just "Germ". Then felling a question coming he add: The "Hall" seemed to turned in to a flea market for the moment. And I had to just get some stuff for the "quest". So, it is my fault for being late. Then noticing log he hit seemed to have a crack in it.

Wonders why everyone is cutting wood and before he knows it he has a woodcutter's axe puts in his hands. And told to help out with the wood cutting.

OoC: My stats have been updated. I now have 98 gold, 3 remedies, a throwing knife (wp:3), and a shuriken (wp;5).