Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Ewok

Euro Bricks movie!

Yesterday, after finals ended, I decided to do somethign creative. So I decided to make a lego movie with all the members of our great forums in it! This is what I came up with:

I am proud to announce a very long film called LEGO WARS, I just decided to make it so I could do funny stuff with photo editing programs, but it will be pretty cool. The story (I'll only tell you a little bit) Bloody Jay is at a meeting with the GLS (galactic lego senate) when the place is attacked by the ARMY OF FBTB!!!!!!!!!!!!! He barely escapes and learns of a plot to destroy the knights of justice and good, the eurobrickers. This movie will have space battles, lightsaber battles, ground battles, air battles, water battles (pirate ships) and lots of ewoks! many forum members will be in it!

Any suggestions, feedback...

oh, here's a pic:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarthEwo...rcclone_001.jpg

Its really big, and from up close its easy to tell that I edited the bigger arc

Yes!!!! what a great Idea my little furry Yub Yub !!!!!!!!

Ha, these boards are really becoming creative lately !!!!! That is great :oD !!!!!!

I am glad if I can be of assistance ;) Just let me know

Good luck and I'm looking forward to updates :oD

not sure about fbtb, tho... we've always tried not to attack, hurt,... other websites and people involved...

Well, I'm going to buy a second yoda fig for both you and little breen man, WAIT THERE'S ANOTHER YODA ON THE FORUM, well +1 yoda fig! I just started building it, i'm trying to make it alot like vader hunting the jedi, fbtb and HASBRO, hunting the eurobrickers. it will begin with yoda (xwing) and chewie escaping from a prison.

Well, I'm going to buy a second yoda fig for both you and little breen man, WAIT THERE'S ANOTHER YODA ON THE FORUM, well +1 yoda fig! I just started building it, i'm trying to make it alot like vader hunting the jedi, fbtb and HASBRO, hunting the eurobrickers. it will begin with yoda (xwing) and chewie escaping from a prison.

me escaping from a prison :() yay ...im assuming you mean me

Ahah excellent idea ! I hope to be in the movie. the greatest jedi of the galaxy maybe ? :-D

If you need our help or support, you can count on us. We could also help you with advertising and such ;)

Hmm.. do you think you could manage my character??

<-------

Jon.

Yesterday, after finals ended, I decided to do somethign creative. So I decided to make a lego movie with all the members of our great forums in it! This is what I came up with:

I am proud to announce a very long film called LEGO WARS, I just decided to make it so I could do funny stuff with photo editing programs, but it will be pretty cool. The story (I'll only tell you a little bit) Bloody Jay is at a meeting with the GLS (galactic lego senate) when the place is attacked by the ARMY OF FBTB!!!!!!!!!!!!! He barely escapes and learns of a plot to destroy the knights of justice and good, the eurobrickers. This movie will have space battles, lightsaber battles, ground battles, air battles, water battles (pirate ships) and lots of ewoks! many forum members will be in it!

Any suggestions, feedback...

oh, here's a pic:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarthEwo...rcclone_001.jpg

Its really big, and from up close its easy to tell that I edited the bigger arc

I pray to be in it for 0.65 seconds as a man who has his legs ripped off and is eaten alive by VICIOUS EWOKS!

I remember once I made a lego film...It was about my cat, who rampaged through a lego city while lego scientists frantically searched for a way to destroy him. They discovered catnip, which made him leave the city.

And by rampaged, I mean: stepped on a couple cars, a few minifigures, bit a minifigure, and stepped on a shack.

it will begin with yoda (xwing) and chewie escaping from a prison.

me escaping from a prison :() yay ...im assuming you mean me

haha, we both escape from prison of course !!!!!!! A prison is no match for a little green jedi master (me) and a powerfull wookiee (chewie).

We will show our "gratitude" (by that i mean wrath) to those who tried to enslave us !!!!!!!!

Since I don't have the time to make the movie all at once, it will be shown in numerous weekly installments (perhaps 2 a week if I have time, I probably will with the summer coming up) and when its done it will be put all together! This also gives me time to make smaller movies.

I'm honored!  Can't wait for the movie. :-D

Capt. Jim, your signature wins.

This is a frightened city....

I see you're a fellow Monty Python fan, between your signature and the 'There was much rejoicing.' I'm planning to make a series of Monty Python vignettes myself (currently working on the figures for the Spanish Inquisition). Best movies/TV show ever!

I'm an MST3K fan. Apart from a lego star wars comic and some War of the Worlds stuff, I'm making minifigures from THE PRINCE OF SPACE!

Just wondering what kind of a cape I'll use for THE PRINCE.

Oooh, oooh! Can I be in it too? Maybe as a dashingly handsome clever ladies man and smuggler?

Though I tend to post at fbtb too... maybe I could be a dashingly handsome clever ladies man and double-agent?

Steve

Nevermind my last post, i've decided it will be easier to do it all at once (Make up my mind! :-D ) and yes athos, you can be in it.

Here's a list of who's going to be in it:

Bloody Jay: eurobricks representative on the GLS council

jonfett: EVIL bounty hunter

Darth Ewok (me!): as an ewok (duh) AND as a jedi guy, jipays buddy, lives on same planet he does

jipay: Most powerfull jedi in galaxy, lives on deserted planet with his buddy darth ewok (as a jedi I will have a different name)

capt. Jim: Guy who has his legs ripped off by ewoks

Athos: Dashingly handsome clever ladies man and smuggler

Xwingyoda: head of the EJI (eurobricks jedi order)

chewie: Really cool wookie!

little green man: second in command of the EJI

Who am I missing?

I decided to make myself a jedi as well as an ewok because lightsaber combat is harder with short leg figs. and I want it to look more like me then a teddy bear :-D

Please can I be in it. Maybe as a dalek or Doctor Who?

Or you could use a viking for me....o wait you dont have those yet ;)

Please can I be in it. Maybe as a dalek or Doctor Who?

Or you could use a viking for me....o wait you dont have those yet ;)

Back off, punk. :P

I am proud to announce a very long film called LEGO WARS, I just decided to make it so I could do funny stuff with photo editing programs, but it will be pretty cool.

So how are you going to go about animating it? You going to use stop motion?

If so that's going to be a lot of hard work!

mr phes you are so very rite...stop motion takes a very long time me and my friend have made numerous stop motion movies out of playmobil (another fun toy but ment for young kids) anyways it would take us a whole afternoon to make maby a 5 mins movie or less

Ok, we have a SERIOUS problem, my computer won't allow me to open movie maker because each time I try the comp crashes! My computer is really slow, it can barely handle some simple games! *devil*

and since I introduced my sister to the concept of lego films, she's been using the camera CONSTANTLY!!! *devil* *devil* *devil*

BUT

As soon as I get the camera back, I will continue, the whole movie, spread out with 2 installments (or sometimes 1) a week. AS A COMIC! *satis*

whaddaya think?

all you guys are still in it!

Bloody Jay: eurobricks representative on the GLS council (viking type guy)

jonfett: EVIL bounty hunter

Darth Ewok (me!): as an ewok (duh) AND as a jedi guy, jipays buddy, lives on same planet he does

jipay: Most powerfull jedi in galaxy, lives on deserted planet with his buddy darth ewok (as a jedi I will have a different name)

capt. Jim: Guy who has his legs ripped off by ewoks

Athos: Dashingly handsome clever ladies man and smuggler

Xwingyoda: head of the EJI (eurobricks jedi order)

chewie: Really cool wookie!

little green man: second in command of the EJI

languages: Dalek

Mr. Phes: A pirate captain

Well just take a look at that list! We can see who Yub Yub likes the most!

No mention of the infamous Brickster anywhere!