09JBlake

Custom Harry Potter

Hi guys, just looking for places to get custom harry potter things so if you know of any websites that sell bricks or minifigs please post below

Thanks Guys! :D

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I've put together a few purist(ish) customs and there are people on eBay who sell digitally printed Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw torsos to expand your Hogwarts classes.

A few people I've seen have created more students from the book character by picking up torsos on Bricklink and adding different heads and hair to make characters such as Pansy Parkinson. There's also a very good purist Mundungus Fletcher in the licensed forum with the Harry Potter Character Portraits.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I've put together a few purist(ish) customs and there are people on eBay who sell digitally printed Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw torsos to expand your Hogwarts classes.

A few people I've seen have created more students from the book character by picking up torsos on Bricklink and adding different heads and hair to make characters such as Pansy Parkinson. There's also a very good purist Mundungus Fletcher in the licensed forum with the Harry Potter Character Portraits.

Thanks Robianco, I'm kind of looking for custom molded or custom printed not really purist customs! Could you give links to the eBay sites please?

Thanks again

09JBlake