Was this meant to put the lie to complaints that Tahu, Uniter of Fire has too much gold? If so, you succeeded admirably. Either way, this is a lovely creation, quite possibly my favorite Toa revamp to date.

That was not the intention, actually - this was built months before the leaks were even... Well, leaked.

Edited by Logan McOwen

And here I was thinking that my Toa revamps were looking good...

Loving everything about this. Specially the way you attached the Chima add-on on the sides... dude is it tempting to copy.

Go ahead! That's the reason why I share skeleton photos :) I'd appreciate credit though, if you do.

Edited by Logan McOwen

Where'd you get the gold torsos?

Those are included in the first Chi Laval ultrabuild.

You did a really good job bulking this creation out in all the right ways to bring across the character of the set. A number of really good piece uses like the hip skirts made from (what I have dubbed) the 'Regal' Armor piece, back gear from an early System gear, and Dark Red shells from clone sets. As an American I'm also quite envious of your Trans Neon Orange 5M A-Bones.

I really like the custom torso build. The hip armor flows very well and definitely invokes the image of samurai skirt armor.

Was this meant to put the lie to complaints that Tahu, Uniter of Fire has too much gold? If so, you succeeded admirably. Either way, this is a lovely creation, quite possibly my favorite Toa revamp to date.

You know, after lookig at the pics for awhile, I have to agree with you...Tahu looks quite good, and is definitely better than his '15 incarnation in many ways.

I love your design. I did indeed take advantage of your skeleton photos, thanks for providing them. I was just able to buy a second Tahu to make my own. I tweaked mine to make it less of a pure copy. Thanks again for sharing your model.

24795058599_d7d7de0982_k.jpg2016-02-21 01.05.34 by yodakya, on Flickr

Edited by Yodabrick