Sign in to follow this  
RocketRacer

Hi all

Hi, I'm a long time lurker who decided to post here for the first time due to the Batman pictures

I think this site is fantastic, cause I get all my lego news here the first

I've been on FBTB a little as 'Bricktrooper' and was a well known member on BZPower as 'Toa of Art'

and I live in Belgium

greetings,

~ScrypT

Yey! Another Belgian, now we're with three :-D !!! From where in Belgium are you? Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

PS: If you didn't know it yet, I'm also Belgian ;) .

Toa of Art! *wub* You're my hero! I remember you. You're so cool!!!111!!!!

Anyways, enough of the n00bism, welcome to Eurobricks. You probably never really knew me on BZP. But I remember seeing your art from the descriptions of the '03 sets, and followed all your art since then, even if I didn't post. We are in the presence of a legend...

Welcome!

TT

Yey! Another Belgian, now we're with three :-D !!! From where in Belgium are you? Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

I'm from Vilvoorde, Vlaams-Brabant and you?

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Everyone is saying you are an artist. Post something so we can get an idea of your art.

I'm from Vilvoorde, Vlaams-Brabant and you?

I'm from Roeselare, West-Vlaanderen.

Welcome - seems like this board is being overrun by Belgians and Dutch - hey even the French is taking quite a bite of this cake - we need more Danes *wacko* ;)

KimT

We badly need a leader or representative for the Dutch in the great war since they were a major nation at that time. Who are the Dutch here?

Anyway... Greetings creature!

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Everyone is saying you are an artist.  Post something so we can get an idea of your art.

Well, you can find some Bionicle Art I did on BZ on my brickshelf folder, the link is in my sig

and I also have a website with lots of different art and my own comics, which you can acces by clicking the www button under this post ;)

We badly need a leader or representative for the Dutch in the great war since they were a major nation at that time. Who are the Dutch here?

Anyway... Greetings creature!

I am. I just don't really feel like reading 38 pages of the Great War topic :P

Hey ScrypT, welcome to Eurobricks! I hope you enjoy our friendly and fun LEGO community, and will stay here for a long time to come!

We badly need a leader or representative for the Dutch in the great war since they were a major nation at that time.

Go read the rules and see if you can write posts within those parameters that is congruent with the current storylines, or find a way to introduce a storline of your own. Some don't find it easy.

ScrypT, if you don't mind me asking, what made you leave BZP? Lack of interest?

:)

TT

Welcome... But beware there is an Evil Admin out there... ;)

Almost every Admin is evil: you are the evil Joker, Vader is Darth Vader, Yoda is mr. Burns :-D ...

ScrypT, if you don't mind me asking, what made you leave BZP? Lack of interest?

:)

TT

My interest in Bionicle fade away indeed, and I also wanted to spent my money on things I liked more