Sign in to follow this  
barry

let me introduce myself!

hello united lego heads of europe!

my name is barry, and i have launched myself through the inter web like a crazed electron!

speeding across cyberspace, im a digital rocket, landing just behind your display and firing right up into your visual cortex!

BARRY HAS ARRIVED!

what a great site this is, i've seen some serious and detailed constructions, had some real inspiration from you lego heads!

back from a 15 year dark age, theres been a lotta changes in lego!

doors have disapeared and hinges are now pathetic!

but i don't care cause we got some serious new elements, nice colours, and some f**kin ace minifigs!

but even better we got some intense builders which are lighting the way for the rest of us from that long tunnel known as the D A R K A G E S!

OHH YEAH!

BARRY HAS ARRIVED, AN HE HIS SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED

BRICK ON!

BEAM ME UP CAPTAIN LEGO!

WE ARE GONNA HAVE A 'MOC' RIDE!

barry over an out

10 - 4

Welcome barry, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cheers for the enthusiasm you posted on my project, I appreciate it very much, as I believe, taht as a community, we can all do what we do!

Those are some seriously awesome Lego catch-phrases there. Mind if I steal, er, borrow a couple?

Just so you know, this should be posted in the "Hello, My Name Is..." section, but don't worry, a Moderator will fix it.

Enjoy!

~A.S.

Edited by AwesomeStar

This would go here. ;)

And welcome to EB! I hope you have a good time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We'll do the best we can. :)

Valedico,

VBBN

this is just the start my friend!

use all my catch phrases with all my blessings!

i'm sure theres gonna be a whole lot more!

you've got a full on project there mate!

KEEP FOCUSSED

AN KEEP IT INTER LOCKIN!

barry over an out!

10 - 4

Let's just not go overboard with the phrases and caps, kay? :classic:

Hello and welcome to the well enlightened side of the brick. :thumbup:

James_Doohan_ScotchSHOP.jpg

PS: Don´t drink and beam... :wink:

Edited by Asuka

thank you for your bricktastic welcome!

:cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

i already feel like a vintage, and well played with, (but only a few bite marks)...

2 x 4 brick already!

this is a great site! all those reviews! the creations and modifications!

if i was a minifig, i think i would probably melt! ive had to open all the windows this site is so hot!

to the parts bin lego troopers!

barry over an out!

10 - 4!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Welcome to EB, barry.

I see you're a real enthusiast member, and that's positive. But we'd prefer if you could calm down just a bit and use less smileys and keep your text below 'size 3' in the future (that is unless you have something really really really fantastic to tell us :wink: ).

Thanks for your collaboration, and welcome again :sweet:

LuxorV

the last month has been a bit bricktastic!

:cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

i suppose my dark age began over 15 years ago ( its that long I can't even remember )... apart from family christmases and occasions ( ohh, i don't mind helpin little so and so to build that!). my life was legoless!

in fact i would go as far as to say i was plastic-incapacitated!

but in the middle of jan i saw the new front end loader and dumper truck.

they are yellow, they are unbelievably cute and they are lego!

just these two sets i thought! lets have a little reminisce, both togethor are only 20 quid...

it's not a lot of money!

that evening...

transfixed in lego bliss!

the orange garbage truck ( its orange! ), i think my fave old school set was the yellow one

as soon as i saw that, i knew i had to have!

what else was next? yes, the cement mixer truck ( my 2nd fave old school set i think, but sayin that i used to love em the same).

and then i discovered....

bricklink!

i suppose everyone goes through this first couple of months when lego spending is a little bit to high, i think i've got must of what i want now... so am gonna have to wait for the next lot to be released in the summer ( the big orange tow truck :blush: , its orange and its got doors! :wub: ), and the set with the yellow bus, its yellow i think no more needs to be said!)

the only thing left to decide, do i waste money on an allright camera? ( when deep inside i know that money could be put to more constructive uses!)

so yes my dark ages are over, and the second age of lego has trully begun for barry

barry over an out!

10 - 4!

beam me up captain lego

we gonna go for a MOC ride!

enthusiastic?

i'm like a

48812.gif

on heat!

but text size and smiley usage duly noted!

barry over an out!

10-4

Aaaaaaaaand barry here has left the building, apparently.

I'm pretty sure that goes without saying Buttons! The mods on here aren't silly!

I'm pretty sure that goes without saying Buttons! The mods on here aren't silly!

Yeah, but he dosen't come across as the kind of person that when asked- "Could you calm down a bit please?" who would reply with something not very cooperative that would get him banned.

Yeah, but he dosen't come across as the kind of person that when asked- "Could you calm down a bit please?" who would reply with something not very cooperative that would get him banned.

I think there are lots of reasons to ban someone. I don't think we, as regular members (and not admins), need to know why for it to be ok.

I don't think we should dwell on this matter any longer, or question the staffs' decisions. It's none of our business, so we should leave it alone.

I just kinda feel sorry for him thats all. Anyway, well said ricecracker I am done feeling sympathetic and shall move on before I change my mind.

Buttons

EDIT: On a side-note I am going on holiday for a week and didn't think it worth making a new topic so I just put it here.

Buttons over and out

10-4! :tongue:

Edited by Buttons

There were very strong reasons to ban him, I am not going to elaborate about it because that would be violating a persons privacy.

I feel sad about this too, because in this thread he seemed very enthousiastic and all.

He could have made a good member but made an unforgivable mistake behind the screens.

There were very strong reasons to ban him, I am not going to elaborate about it because that would be violating a persons privacy.

I feel sad about this too, because in this thread he seemed very enthousiastic and all.

He could have made a good member but made an unforgivable mistake behind the screens.

Hinckley told me.... I feel sorry the Mod.

Yes he is banned, and no we aren't going to say why. However, the only people we ban without warning are spammers. Barry was being spoken to about a few things... and ended up being banned.