Sign in to follow this  
Big T

G'day all!

Hello to everybody interested enough to click on this thread. I am Big T (a nickname that has stuck since my high school life) and have been a long time reader, first time poster of these boards.

As far as lego preference, I a bit of a castle nut, and a lot of the recent city sets have also sparked my ever increasing interest. I've been an on again off again lego fan for as long as I can remember. Star Wars though is probably my main area of interest, especially with some Rebels to use!

I'm from Australia, more specifically the small island underneath it known as Tasmania. If you have any more questions feel free to fire 'em away!

Welcome Big T.

Good of You to join our friendly community.

There's a lot of Castle nuts around, so You won't be alone X-D

KimT

Another Tasmanian! Hooray. Just like my good buddy Sinner. You guys can really form a LUG! Welcome to EB. Very glad to have another castle/star wars fan. Hope to see you around the boards! X-D

Hi big T i'm glad you like city another friendly citizen is always welcome! hope to see you around,

Casewindu ;-)

Welcome to Eurobricks! Where in Tasmania are you from? I'm in Derwent Park....

I live in South Launceston

And thanks everybody for the replies, I didn't expect so many so quick. I feel special :-D

Another new member from Tasmania.

That island must be a big market for Lego :-D

Welcome here on Eurobricks!

Welcome Mr T. (I'm assuming that's the formal version X-D ) from the T island...

God Bless,

Nathan

Hollisbrick: Yeah I've been there a few times when I was younger (theme park capital of Australia) and is probably my second favourite state in Australia (behind mine of course) because of the awesome coastlines and rainforesty bits

And thanks again to everybody replying...I know I'm going to enjoy this place :-D

Hollisbrick: Yeah I've been there a few times when I was younger (theme park capital of Australia) and is probably my second favourite state in Australia (behind mine of course) because of the awesome coastlines and rainforesty bits

And thanks again to everybody replying...I know I'm going to enjoy this place :-D

ever been to a theme park? if you ever do you should go to the gold coast (my home town). im really lucky because im about 20 minutes to all the theme parks, they are all in about the same area

Yeah I've been to the theme parks...bar Wet n Wild...which incidently is the one I want to go to most at the moment. Dreamworld was always my favourite. Last time I was there the Giant Drop had just opened. You ever been to Tasmania?

Yeah I've been to the theme parks...bar Wet n Wild...which incidently is the one I want to go to most at the moment. Dreamworld was always my favourite. Last time I was there the Giant Drop had just opened. You ever been to Tasmania?

lol well next time you do come here it's worth a visit, going there tomorrow for the 3rd time!

Nah i havnt been to taz, but i wouldn't mind going there, in about 2 weeks im going to at the bottom of Vic. so we might go over there by boat for a couple of days.

Hello and welcome on eurobricks mr Big T

I see there are not any references made to the A-team (that was my first idea) :-P