Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher Floyd

Lego Game of Thrones -the great houses of westeros

Hello Folks,

here is Part 1 of my newest little Brickfilm-Project, "the great houses of westeros" featuring the Starks, the Targaryens, the Baratheons and the Lannisters:

Part 2 will be following soon, have Fun;-)

Edited by Darkdragon

...and here is part 2 featuring the houses Martell, Arryn, Tully, Tyrell and Greyjoy. I hope you like it, have fun watching!

Edited by Fletcher Floyd

This is probably the most comprehensive collection of GoT/ASoIaF minifigures which I've found - well done. These are all very good!

I really did not want to bump this topic so I sent you a PM but after over a month it's still unread so I thought I would try here. Your mini figs are fantastic and quite honestly not getting the love that they deserve. You should really consider posting these videos if not pictures in the Historic forum where I think they will get a bigger audience interested in these figures. I would also be interested if you'd be able to create a list broken down listing which figs and parts of figs you used to create each figure. That may not be very realistic and if not I understand. As a huge fan of the books and tv show I really enjoyed your figures. Thanks for sharing!

Hello Albus & MiloNelsiano,

sorry it took me so long, I haven't been online for quite a while -shame on me;-)

First of all thank you for your positive feedback! Of course I could post the vid as well in the history forum, as it isn't really a brickfilm in the common way. It's more an animated presentation of a GoT-Kitbash-project, so it might fit in there as well.