Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Two

day2.jpg

daytwo1.jpg

As dawn broke, the screams of the convicted chef Ravi Bombay subsided.

daytwo2.jpg

Since the chef wasn't around to do his daily chores anymore, setting up the breakfast buffet was left to the bartender Dreo Jacmel, while the quiet maid Raquel Benito Juarez mopped up the dining room. They both worked in silence, as if even a whisper could make the island explode.

daytwo3.jpg

Soon the remaining members of the staff - the lifeguard Claudia Toscana, the janitor Danielle Barrie and the personal trainer Geert Rotterdam - arrived to the morning briefing. However, with Sunday dead and Mr. Crusoe occupied upstairs, there was nobody to brief them, so they just drank their morning coffee.

daytwo4.jpg

Then the guests started coming in. Each time the door opened, everybody turned to see who it was. Who would be the unlucky sod who did not live through the night?

daytwo5.jpg

But as the last of the guests walked in, they all realized that nobody had died. Could it be that they had hit the jackpot on the first day and convicted the murderer? Had the chef worked alone after all, despite what the note said?

daytwo6.jpg

Thinking that their vacation could now continue, the exhilarated group ran outside. They felt like the nightmare was over before it had even started.

daytwo7.jpg

Then Mr. Crusoe came out, wiping his knife to a bloody rag. He had heard the laughter and gleeful chatter of the crowd, and thought was a bunch of blasted idiots he was dealing with. He had just spent the night torturing a man to death, and he wasn't going to listen anyone be happy about it.

daytwo8.jpg

Mr. Crusoe shouted everybody to shut up and listen to him. The smiles on everybody's faces quickly faded as they learned that Ravi Bombay had most definitely been an innocent member of the Town, no doubt about it. So the killer - or killers - were still out there, they had just been unlucky in catching a victim last night.

The disgruntled Mr. Crusoe turned his back on the crowd, saying he needed some sleep after spending the night awake. He would return to them at noon to start another voting.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Town
or the
Mafia
. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format;
Unvote: Character (Player)
. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

The Cast:

ava-claudia.jpgClaudia Toscana, the Lifeguard (Captain Tamamono)

ava-danielle.jpgDanielle Barrie, the Janitor (Dan the Brickman)

ava-dreo.jpgDreo Jacmel, the Bartender (dr jones)

ava-geert.jpgGeert Rotterdam, the Personal Trainer (Gregorovich)

ava-raquel.jpgRaquel Benito Juarez, the Maid (Raven Brickroft)

ava-bridget.jpgBridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)

ava-casey.jpgCasey Roswell (Capt. Redblade)

ava-colette.jpgColette LeMans (KielDaMan)

ava-cruz.jpgCruz Fortaleza (CommanderFox)

ava-erin.jpgErin Ennis (Euvor)

ava-keith.jpgKeith Worthing (KartoffelViking)

ava-kylan.jpgKylan Ise (Cutlass Iz)

ava-panda.jpgPanda Panjin (Pandora)

ava-siegmund.jpgSiegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)

ava-vanya.jpgVanya Livny (Baylego)

The Deceased:

ava-ravi-dead.jpgRavi Bombay, the Chef (RvB) - Town - convicted on Day One - Failed

~*~*~*~*~*~

The voting starts 24 hours from now. There are 15 players in the game, so it takes 8 votes to convict a person.

I'm so happy that no one died last night... :cry_happy:

It's really too bad that Ravi was Town. However, I contacted him before we all voted, and he kept spouting lie after lie. :sadnew:

It is Sad to see That in our anger we killed An innocent, but he did act suspicious. It is also really terrifiyng to know that the killers are still out there , man.

I suggest drinking something against THE constant fear.

I'm so happy that no one died last night... :cry_happy:

It's really too bad that Ravi was Town. However, I contacted him before we all voted, and he kept spouting lie after lie. :sadnew:

Me too! :sweet: Unless theoretically, our good Doctor saved whoever the scum wanted to off. It's possible... :wink:

It's unfortunate indeed that Ravi was an innocent Townie, but we cannot deny his suspicious behavior...

That was very unfortunate that Ravi was innocent, he was given ample opportunities to make a case for himself but didn't seem able to do so. Let's hope if anyone else is in that situation they are able to come out with some good explanations, and save themselves from what sounded like a horrible death.

I still feel that we are all in danger, although it does seem a little odd that no one was killed in the night as promised by the note. I wonder if Mr Crusoe got sick of his lover, killed her then made this whole thing up to cover it up. :look:

Me too! :sweet: Unless theoretically, our good Doctor saved whoever the scum wanted to off. It's possible... :wink:

It's unfortunate indeed that Ravi was an innocent Townie, but we cannot deny his suspicious behavior...

I wouldn't be suprised. I don't think the killers would miss a chance to thin our numbers. :look: (Also the note said that people would die each night)

So, where do we go from here? The only evidence I know of was against the late chef, we don't have anything on anyone else.

Very unfortunate that we convicted a Townie. :cry_sad:

But most fortunate that no one else died. :cry_happy:

We're definitely still in danger, though, and I doubt we'll be as lucky today.

I'm very relieved to see us all here this morning, but I'm saddened by the loss of Ravi, a useless chef, but one of us nonetheless.

There already seems to be speculation as to why we are mercifully still here, and I think further discussion will aid us in rooting out these murderers and protecting our lives, but as has been said, we don't have much to go on.

I'd still very much like to hear from our maid...

So, where do we go from here? The only evidence I know of was against the late chef, we don't have anything on anyone else.

There hasn't been much evidence to go on, although there were 2 others who did change their statements on the first day, (editted posts) and 1 who didn't even show up... That's the only remotely suspicious behavior I've observed. :wink:

There hasn't been much evidence to go on, although there were 2 others who did change their statements on the first day, (editted posts) and 1 who didn't even show up... That's the only remotely suspicious behavior I've observed. :wink:

Yes, but since this is a noob game everyone's so nervous, that could mean anything. Speaking of Raquel, where is she? :wacko: I just saw her read our posts and leave listen to our discussion and then leave the room.

Yes, but since this is a noob game everyone's so nervous, that could mean anything. Speaking of Raquel, where is she? :wacko: I just saw her read our posts and leave listen to our discussion and then leave the room.

True. I think quite a few of us newbies have a good understanding of this game. It would be in her best interest to show herself so as not to continue to rouse our suspicions of her.

It waz a bitter-sweet victory for us, I'm glad to know nobody amongst us got killed during ze night, but I'm also saddened that we convicted one of us innocentz. Yez, even if I was ze primary proponent to lynch Mr. Bombay, it waz really unfortunate that he wzsn't able to defend himself better. If only he had the appropriate wordz and reactions to the accuzations to convince us otherwise, then we wouldn't have voted him out. But I guess that's ze way ze cookie crumbles, and we still have our work cut for us. Ze killers are still lurking around, and we need to lynch them out before they finally get one of us. .

I still feel that we are all in danger, although it does seem a little odd that no one was killed in the night as promised by the note. I wonder if Mr Crusoe got sick of his lover, killed her then made this whole thing up to cover it up. :look:

So are you saying that Mr. Crusoe might be ze killer? I think the reason why no one got killed last night is because someone powerful amongst us rightfully protected the target of ze killer. I believe it would be of the best interest for all of us innocents to work together from now on, especially with our 'protector', so we could prevent anymore killings and we correctly convict ze killers.

I've been busy cleaning, cleaning. Si si, Mr Bombay shall be missed. But I never like the man. He's too weird. I do like his cooking though.

Yesterday, whilst cleaning, I saw someone slip away for a moment while everyone was busy. I'm not sure who, but I know it was someone with LONG hair.

I've been busy cleaning, cleaning. Si si, Mr Bombay shall be missed. But I never like the man. He's too weird. I do like his cooking though.

Yesterday, whilst cleaning, I saw someone slip away for a moment while everyone was busy. I'm not sure who, but I know it was someone with LONG hair.

Good to see you, Raquel.

Someone with long hair? :look: What does everyone else make of this? :wacko:

Nice to finally meet you Raquel.

Long hair you say? hmmm... I'm so glad I don't have long hair... :wink:

However, it does bring up the question of if it really was long hair or a wig. :look:

It's nice to finally see you Racquel. You show up for the first time and you have some significant information to offer us right away... Hmmm... Interesting....

Long hair, eh? Did you notice a color? And was this scene captured with a camera in a way that it could be shown to the rest of us here?

It's nice to finally see you Racquel. You show up for the first time and you have some significant information to offer us right away... Hmmm... Interesting....

Quite fascinating indeed...

No. I did not notice the color of the hair.

Too bad. Do you have any evidence of this sighting? Say, a picture, perhaps?

So are you saying that Mr. Crusoe might be ze killer? I think the reason why no one got killed last night is because someone powerful amongst us rightfully protected the target of ze killer. I believe it would be of the best interest for all of us innocents to work together from now on, especially with our 'protector', so we could prevent anymore killings and we correctly convict ze killers.

Well, all we were doing was finding someone we found to be suspicious and then Mr Crusoe would question them. Right?

Surely while questioning Ravi in such a thorough manner he would have found him to be innocent. But he still needed to kill him?

Couple that with the fact that there was no random killing as the note promised. Maybe the killer was too busy. (with Ravi?) And the first to be killed was poor dear Sunday, the only one here who was truly close to Mr Crusoe. What has Mr Crusoe done to assure us that he is innocent? All I have seen from him so far is a disregard for life in general. He has no intentions of giving back whatever was 'taken'. But will let us all turn on each other when no one is showing signs of guilt?

Ravi was a poor stuttering fool who acted in a strange way and could not defend himself properly, and for this he was brutally killed. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but the more I think about it, the less I feel for sending someone else to be questioned. Will they be killed for no reason too? How many deaths can you have on your conscience?

Finally someone to turn down my room! Glad you could finally join us, Raquel.

You mention someone with long hair, is that what you were doing all day? Well I have long, lustrous hair (which would look all the better if you had gotten me that shampoo :hmpf_bad: ) but it's a well known fact that yesterday I was at the beach with Colette and Cruz engaging in Tai Chi or otherwise joining in the discussion to try to track down those who mean us harm.

Well, all we were doing was finding someone we found to be suspicious and then Mr Crusoe would question them. Right?

Surely while questioning Ravi in such a thorough manner he would have found him to be innocent. But he still needed to kill him?

Couple that with the fact that there was no random killing as the note promised. Maybe the killer was too busy. (with Ravi?) And the first to be killed was poor dear Sunday, the only one here who was truly close to Mr Crusoe. What has Mr Crusoe done to assure us that he is innocent? All I have seen from him so far is a disregard for life in general. He has no intentions of giving back whatever was 'taken'. But will let us all turn on each other when no one is showing signs of guilt?

Ravi was a poor stuttering fool who acted in a strange way and could not defend himself properly, and for this he was brutally killed. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but the more I think about it, the less I feel for sending someone else to be questioned. Will they be killed for no reason too? How many deaths can you have on your conscience?

I understand your pointz Kylan, and they sound valid to me. So what do you propoze to do? We question Mr. Crusoe? Is it even possible to convict our host? Well, he iz indeed a former member of the mafia so he knowz ze ways of ze killers...

Forgive me Ms. Bridget, but I do not possess any evidence of what I saw.

Ms. Panda, I left some shampoo in your room yesterday, right beside the soap and towels. As I have said, I was very busy cleaning, cleaning your rooms yesterday and was not able to attend the speculations. Forgive me Miss.

Forgive me Ms. Bridget, but I do not possess any evidence of what I saw.

Hmm. :sceptic:

You do understand that I was in a similar position to yourself yesterday, having presented information, and I was believed only after I had shown evidence (that the conversation between myself and the late Mr. Bombay did occur as I had described it) to some of the other people on the island. So with all due respect, why should we believe you when you have no evidence, when I was not believed until I presented the evidence?