Players only please!
Late into the night, the remaining citizens of Fabuland let loose by drinking at Hunter's Pub.
Everyone needed a release and the alcohol provided that. Plus, as long as they were together, they were safe. There is safety in numbers after all...at least that's what they thought.
Suddenly, the door opened and The Mafia Goons began spraying Hunter's Pub with bullets.
Everyone was able to duck in time, except for poor, unfortunate Betsy Bunny. The bullets burst through her chest.
But, it was no accident. Betsy Bunny was clearly their target.
The Goons left and everyone looked down at the pile of blood and organs that used to be their friend, Betsy Bunny (MetroiD), a member of The Town. Shocked and scared, they were all speechless.
Except for Hunter Horse.
"Dumbee Bumbee Der Bee-Doo." He said as he played the maracas while wearing a pot on his head.
In the morning, the small group of seven Fabuland citizens gathered in front of City Hall to learn the alignment of Gertrude Goat.
"Damn you little rats!" Mayor Langston Lion cried.
"None of us are rats." Someone said.
"I agree," Someone else chimed in, "Rats have long tails and round ears. None of us look like that."
"Are any of us even rodents?" Someone asked.
"Shut up!" Mayor Langston Lion cried, "I meant figurative rats! You convicted yet another scumbag! Gertrude Goat (Scorpiox) was a member of The Mafia. Now I shall line you all up and shoot you in the back of your heads, execution-style!"
The Goons cleared their throats.
"Oh, not yet?" The Mayor asked and The Goons shook their heads, "Very well. We need to keep the ruse up, I suppose. I need you all to keep convicting people. Freakin' jerks. Three scum in three days? Who are these people? This town has performed amazingly."
"What did you do with Gertrude?" Someone asked.
"Um..." The Mayor started, "We killed her, of course. Scumbags must die."
"You killed a harmless old lady?" Someone else asked.
"Even if she was a scumbag, she was probably like an accountant or something," Somebody suggested, "I doubt she knew how to use a gun."
"Well, she's dead." Mayor Langston Lion said, "What do you guys want? A perfect world. I'm helping rid the city of it's problem so I can prove that I tried before I kill you all. Making you guys vote pins the blame on you, ultimatley. Hee hee hee, I'm so clever. Now on to the good news! Another member of our city has returned to help in the fight against The Mafia."
"Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee." Mayor Langston Lion re-introduced their friend.
"Who the hell is that?" Somebody asked.
"What the hell is that?" Somebody else asked.
- Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
- Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
- A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
- The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
- You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
- Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
- If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
- You may not edit your posts.
- You must post in every day thread.
- If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
- Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.
Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks
Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down
Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder
Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK
Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n
Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black
Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut
Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000 - convicted on Day One - The Mafia
Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs - murdered on Night One - The Town
Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk - murdered on Night One - The Town
Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great - convicted on Day Two - The Town
Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex - murdered on Night Two - The Mafia Blocker
Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora - murdered on Night Two - The Town Vigilante
Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike - died from grief on Night Two - The Town Doctor
Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox - convicted on Day Three - The Mafia
Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD - murdered on Night Three - The Town
Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor
Bruno Bear - a mafia goon
Pauly Pig - a mafia goon
Little Forest Friend Lady-Dee - a whosie-whatsit - played by Shadows