Dovchenko

What faction from Castle do you represent?

What faction from Castle do you represent? Is it the loyal Crownies, looking to establish their domain in a world cursed with darkness? Or, is it the Skellies, who mangle flesh under the word of the evil wizard? Or the Dwarves, proud and mighty, wanting nothing more than a chunk of gold and a barrel of beer? The mythical and not-confirmed-as-of-this-date elves, with their mystical weapons and magic of the forest? Or last but not least the Orc Trolls, along with their larger cousins they ransack and raid with their deadly vehicles of war and proud military elites? Choose wisely, friends! For this is an age of evil and sorcery as much as it is an age of knighthood and beer!

NOTE: This is only for the modern castle theme! The Fantasy Era, not Dragon Knights, Original Castle or Wolfpack etc. Maybe I'll make one for those past people- I liked Dark Forest the most even though they didn't get too much.

Edited by sdpirate

Trolls. :tongue: They just look so much cooler than the rest, and their crazy haphazard machines are awesome, coated in spikes and chains. :devil: They're definitely my favourites.

What about a poll to go along with this?

~Peace

I'll go for Crownies !!

But I'm missing the vikings in this... those vikings are great to :cry_happy:

This is a very nice idea from somebody : rub 'n' buff.. just to make your army a little more personal :sweet:

I guess Crownies, but perhaps a bit of elf... lore... stuff mixed in too...

You forgot them, by the way, you might want to add. Lets just assume that they're real!

Faramir

PS Good topic idea!

Edited by Faramir

Trolls. :tongue: They just look so much cooler than the rest, and their crazy haphazard machines are awesome, coated in spikes and chains. :devil: They're definitely my favourites.

~Peace

...err... how do I add that?

im just getting into castle, but id say skellies. Kill anything in my path! :tongue:

...err... how do I add that?

To make your own poll, you need to be a knight. Sometimes people volunteer their services until they get sick of it, but I think that Mods can add polls right into the original topic. Hope this helped.

Faramir

PS Add the elves!! :sweet:

Edited by Faramir

To make your own poll, you need to be a knight. Sometimes people volunteer their services until they get sick of it, but I think that Mods can add polls right into the original topic. Hope this helped.

Faramir

PS Add the elves!! :sweet:

I did to the quote, but how do I do that for the topic?

~Peace

Far too true.

I did to the quote, but how do I do that for the topic?

I'm not sure if you actually can. Mods can, I know that, and one will probably come along soon enough who can change your topic name and make a poll for you.

Tough question - a poll would be good for this. While I love setting up the new knights and how they look in formation, the Legions of the Undead make a great army as well, and one that lego has not created before. I'm tempted to go with the Skellies for this reason. I'm almost 50/50 on this one though.

Far too true.

Indeed! :laugh:

Crownies all the way, nothing is better than splinting open the skull of a troll!

:sing:*huh* How could you say that?! :tongue:

To add a poll, as said, you need to be a Knight or higher, meaning have more than 500 posts. If you have less than 500, you can always ask a Mod or Admin politely to add a poll for you, or you could ask someone with over 500 posts to make a new thread with a poll. To add something to posts you've already made, click Edit at the bottom of the post.

Hope that helped! Trolls ftw! :laugh:

~Peace

Definitely the Dragon Knights and their amazing wise friends, the Great Dragons. Oh wait, that isn't an option? What a pity, if it was they would definitely be the best! :wink:

Hang on, there are dragons in the current castle line! Are you trying to imply that dragons are not good enough to be there own faction, their own beings? Why must they always be tied to some other entirely different group? Dragons are a free nation, free to do what they want. They do not serve any other kingdom. Some people are able to understand them, and thus treat them with the honour and dignity they deserve (namely the Dragon Knights). However it is sad to see that the people of today have forgot the mighty race of the dragons!

I think it is clear who I represent. :grin:

Edited by dragonator

I think it is clear who I represent. :grin:

Oh shutup wabout dragons already will you! :tongue::grin:

As for me, it's a matter of my character. Being a fairly sarcastic person in real life, and using a bit of cruel humour on my friends (which they take no offense too, just in good fun), and the fact I love darker movies and stories, I'd say Skeleton's faction would match my type, that or the dwarves, who like me are fairly clever and seemingly prefer inventing, tinkering and words to fighting.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Definitely the Dragon Knights and their amazing wise friends, the Great Dragons.

Hang on, there are dragons in the current castle line! Are you trying to imply that dragons are not good enough to be there own faction, their own beings? Why must they always be tied to some other entirely different group? Dragons are a free nation, free to do what they want. They do not serve any other kingdom. Some people are able to understand them, and thus treat them with the honour and dignity they deserve (namely the Dragon Knights). However it is sad to see that the people of today have forgot the mighty race of the dragons!

Dragonator, I love dragons too. That's why in my own story project, I always think Black Knights and Dragon Masters as one family. :sweet: Hehe, but in this topic, I am pretty sure that Dragons are not stand-alone. They seemed to be controlled under the Dark Wizard. As for the 4 main fractions, I pledge mine to the Crownies. Why? It's those simple heroic, crusader, honour, royal, knights kind of things. And I am quite crazy over such things. Of course, the Dwarves interest me greatly too. Well, this is a very hard choice for me. :tongue:

How about a poll? I think it will be much better for us to see the community general opnion. :wink:

Edited by WhiteFang

Go Forestmen! just kidding. :tongue:

Im not too sure just yet though the dwarves with there party ethic are pretty close to the winner at this stage.

"lets split some boulders and heads, and knock back a fine ale"

Oh shutup wabout dragons already will you! :tongue::grin:

Please don't ask the impossible, I can't handle it... :cry_sad:

Dragonator, I love dragons too. That's why in my own story project, I always think Black Knights and Dragon Masters as one family. :sweet:

Yay! Another committed dragon follower! Forward for victory!! We will unite and protect dragons from the evils of the uneducated world!!!

Hehe, but in this topic, I am pretty sure that Dragons are not stand-alone. They seemed to be controlled under the Dark Wizard. As for the 4 main fractions, I pledge mine to the Crownies. Why? It's those simple heroic, crusader, honour, royal, knights kind of things. And I am quite crazy over such things. Of course, the Dwarves interest me greatly too. Well, this is a very hard choice for me. :tongue:

How about a poll? I think it will be much better for us to see the community general opnion. :wink:

What!? :oh3: Dragons, enslaved under the tyrannical rule of a despicable dark wizard!? Not on my watch. :angry: Bring out the catapults! Forward the cavalry! Dragons are in danger, they must be saved!

As a quick message to you all, please do not take the fact that some small number of dragons are being cruelly enslaved by an evil wizard as meaning that these dragons are sided with an evil force and are thus themselves evil. They are instead slaves to a cruel master, held by a terrible spell. They must be freed! We must fight for their freedom!!

Did anyone find that at all aspiring? :look: I'll just go hide in my little hole with my dragon friends then shall I?...

Oh yes, and as a slightly on topic note, I too love all the classic knight things like chivalry, honour and all that jazz, it's all very appealing. But of course dragons are number 1. And 2. And also 3, 4, and 5. :grin:

Well, I can definitely say that I'm all for skeletons and undead! ) :classic:

The Penguin-lich! ) :sweet:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :thumbup:

Nobody yet has specifically said dwarves by themselves, but I am. I represent the dwarves! (See my avatar)

Cool hair, cool helmets, cool mines.

:grin:

:skull:

Crownies sounds most like my life. Just sitting there doing my stuff, and I keep getting attacked by (what I view as) evil forces.

I'm a nerdy little dwarf who asks nothing more than a nice beer, some food, and peace to invent cool new vehicles and weapons like the mine defender! :tongue:

And perhaps also a beautiful princess to move in with him and his 6 bachelor dwarf pals! :grin:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Crownies all the way, crownies have to be the superior faction, weapons and Armour far superior to anything we have seen before. They are cousins to the first ever faction so they have true royal blood running through their veins.

and besides.....i love drinking crown lager......hehe (prob sound like i have just had a few)