Sign in to follow this  
Dopplercb

I got my first official Lego set!

Congrats on getting your first set! The 3-in-1 sets are a lot of fun and the bricks are quite versatile. You should check out Tomik's Lego Creator MOC series for ideas. Tomik has rebuilt a bunch of the creator sets into new animals/vehicles, including the one you just got. Have fun!~

Congrats on getting your first set! The 3-in-1 sets are a lot of fun and the bricks are quite versatile. You should check out Tomik's Lego Creator MOC series for ideas. Tomik has rebuilt a bunch of the creator sets into new animals/vehicles, including the one you just got. Have fun!~

Thanks for the link, I'll have to look at that!

Congrats! My first set was also 3 in 1 Creator, they are lots of fun! :)

I've looked at other 3in1s and they're very interesting and reasonably priced. I also saw an 8in1 that was an animals set at $250 that is now on my dream list. Oh, to dream lol.

Edited by Dopplercb

Thank you! Do you know if they make any 3in1 star wars or other theme sets?

That'd be so cool, but the only other theme with the concept is Technic, and the 2-1s.

Thank you! Do you know if they make any 3in1 star wars or other theme sets?

Many of the Lego movie sets were 2in1, but they're mostly off of the shelves by now. I did see some at my local TRU last week though.

Congrats on your first set!

Even if you are displaying the squirrel, definitely at least build the monkey & parrot! That set is adorable and a very fun building experience! Congrats! If I remember correctly, my first set was a System Spy Runner plane.

Oh I'm definitely going to build all of them. The squirrel is gonna be last because he's gonna be my display. I love the squirrel just looking at him.

This set and my desire for the birds set has made me realize that I have a thing for their animal sets. Anyone else like those?

Sounds like the start of a good collection, there's lots of animal lego or there was last year with the birds set.

Sounds like the start of a good collection, there's lots of animal lego or there was last year with the birds set.

The birds set is on my buy list. I really want it!!