Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Bird

Do you collect anything else?

Other than Lego sets and/or minifigures do you collect anything else? I collect a variety of things, not all at once though. For example I'll take a break with one thing then focus on something else like I'm mainly focusing on Lego and minifigures right now.

Aside from that I collect Harry Potter stuff, Pokemon merchandise, and Funko Pop! figures

I'm an action figure collector, mainly WWE and I've been meaning to try my luck with Marvel Legends too.

I also collect replica guns, primarily those from the American Civil War and WWII.

I'm an action figure collector, mainly WWE and I've been meaning to try my luck with Marvel Legends too.

That's cool, my brother collects WWE figures too.

Randomly throughout the years I've been a collector of many random things. I think my favorite collection was my journals, of which most are gone. So many interesting illustrations on and in those journals. Very aesthetically pleasing, much like Lego. :classic:

Not really, I collect tools, but that doesn't count because it's out of need, not because I like them.

Collecting is a psychological trap. I don't collect anything for the same reasons I don't gamble or smoke.

This year, I have started collecting meteorites. So far, there are three in addition to a small fragment from Mars that is a little bit bigger than the size of a grain of sand. I might combine hobbies by designing a modular meteorite museum using the rocks as actual exhibits.

Well not too freaky, but I collect DVDs / Blurays (now mostly) and I LOVE vinyl. Getting nearly all of my music on LP since about 10 years ago.

I do also collect Whiskey and Whisky (too many bottles to actually drink it - like the collecting more) but that is really expensive, so I have to play that game calm.

Comic books are also in my collecting spectrum...oh damn I see it's getting out of hand already :laugh:

Well not too freaky, but I collect DVDs / Blurays (now mostly) and I LOVE vinyl. Getting nearly all of my music on LP since about 10 years ago.

Hey, I collect vinyl too! A little late to the game, I've been only collecting for about a year, but for that past year the only music I've purchased has been on vinyl. Why would I buy a digital album on iTunes for $10 when I can find that same album at a local thrift store for $1 on vinyl? Plus, it's really cool :wub:

Edited by Junior Shark

Generation 1 and Generation 1 reboot Transformers.

Pontiac Grand Prix's and hockey memorbilia, mainly Junior hockey.

I have the 50 states U.S. quarters, a few other U.S. collectible coins, and a set of Argentine Pesos.

A goal I have is to build an HO Scale train layout someday, but as of right now I only have four locomotives, and I only get to run them occasionally at a local club layout.

Oops, I collect coins, too. Euros to be precise. I have one full set for each founder member... And some of the new additions!

Edited by KCMatze

At this stage it seems to be motorcycles, i now have six of them, no idea why, It's like lego, I buy one, then another and another and never sell the old one, which is intersting since i havn't ridden any of them in nearly 2 years since the wife/children/career/life got in the way

Comics is my other big money drainer. The only bad part about collecting comics is it takes away from LEGO. I dabble in Funko Pop! As well. Then there's Sci-fi/fantasy books, namely Warhammer 40K Space Marines.

I collect BB guns, pellet guns, knives, swords, and daggers. I collect hats of all kinds. I collect shoes. I used to collect books. I also collect Harry Potter things.

Edited by Dopplercb

I collect cold war items. As part of a team restoring a cold war nuclear bunker. We have a large amount of items to "show" on tours. Random I know

Minerals and whatnot.

I'm glad my city has a couple of gemstone and mineral shows each year. Gives me a chance to admire the pretty shapes and colours I some day wish to find on my own while rockhounding.

Star wars stuffs, including books, novels and some others, but not comics or action figures.

Action figures. Nothing specific per say, stuff or characters that are my my favorite or cool looking. This is how I end up with so many BAF parts from different Marvel legends figs! :laugh: Other then that, books. I am a avid reader and can't walk into a book store without getting somthing. I also LOVE concept art books. And since I make short films/videos, I'm always keeping an eye out for prop/cosplay stuff I can use. That's it, I think

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Micro 4/3s cameras and lenses- the quest for taking better photos of my MOCs led to a second hobby! One of the most expensive hobbies on this list I think.