Sign in to follow this  
Paul cantu

Georgio's Isle

I really like this and it was one of my favourites for the contest. :thumbup: The birds are really nice (even if they are Eggplant's), and the idea of transplanting most of the ship onto the island is great, if unrealistic :pir-laugh:

I like the coral too (blue flippers :pir-wub: ), although it doesn't seem to "flow" that well; each individual design seems very... individual - they're not linked. Some rocks underneath or a more common type of coral (like those yellow hoses) would smooth this out.

The first picture unforunately doesn't do it credit, but the ship is beautiful; do you have plans to/did you make it into an un-sunk ship?

Oh, and I added some more pictures to your post :pir-wink:

A very interesting and original concept full of imagination and very well executed too, plain charming! :thumbup:

that entry is awesome and huge, there is a lot of detail to see, and I love that , seriously, this is a great entry ^^ I love the little cave and the sunken ship, the house is really cool too!

I wish you the best for the contest ! :thumbup:

I didn't win. You should go to forbiddencove and look at winners entries.

Edited by Paul cantu

oh that's sad, I already saw the two winners creation, they're really nice too^^ that's sad for you you did a very nice job with it, there were great moc in this competition, and yours was really one of the best^^ In my opinion^^

oh that's sad, I already saw the two winners creation, they're really nice too^^ that's sad for you you did a very nice job with it, there were great moc in this competition, and yours was really one of the best^^ In my opinion^^

No it's okay the contest helped me make my most popular creation yet. The prize wasn't as cool as the PTV prizes anyway.

This is like a big MOC on top of a big MOC!

Exactly how tall is it?

This is exactly what you said, two seperate mocs on each other. If you looked at my Moc page you will see that I just stacked them.

I actually have no idea about the height. I never thought to measure it. It has long since been destroyed so I can't measure it, sorry. The garden on top with the palm tree made this really tall.