LEGO_researcher

Female researcher from Denmark says hello :D

Hello fellow LEGO fans!

I'm a 24-year-old girl from Denmark, who's currently studying Experience Economy at a university in Denmark. I've been a LEGO fan since I was a little girl, and I'm still fascinated by bricks. My favourite themes are Ninjago and Creator (especially Winter Village!).

I also have a Bachelor's degree in Japanese, so I'm also really interesting in all things Japan.

In the future, I really hope to land a job in Legoland or anoter LEGO department. Due to this I do a lot of research on different LEGO initiatives (at the moment it's LEGO Ideas), and that should explain my username ;)

I hope to have fun here!

Welcome to EB, enjoy and have fun.

You should probably visit the ladies thread

so you would get the badge also.

Cheers. :laugh:

Greetings!

Thats a lot off of academic stuff you have there :laugh:

You build any MOCs?

Well, I really like being an academic :P

Sadly, no. I'm not very creative! So my passion is collecting sets and building them. Though, I would like to "learn" how to create your own models someday.

Welcome to EB, enjoy and have fun.

You should probably visit the ladies thread

so you would get the badge also.

Cheers. :laugh:

Thanks!

I didn't know they had such a thread - I'll check it out :D

Welcome to eurobricks, Lego_researcher :wink:

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Thank you both!

Welcome aboard, glad you're here!

Well, I really like being an academic :P

Don't worry, I won't hold that against you :wink: I've got a PhD and taught at university for five years before coming to my senses...

I'm not very creative! So my passion is collecting sets and building them. Though, I would like to "learn" how to create your own models someday.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a collector, there's a lot of them around here actually.

As for being creative, I think everyone has a creative streak in them somewhere. Some people are better at expressing that creativity than others. It's really just a function of having the courage to fail, the willingness to learn and the dedication to try again. We're generally a friendly and supportive bunch so if you decided you want to do more with MOC'ing there's certainly no shortage of people here who can help with questions, techniques and feedback.