Ceroknight

SH-CCC Superman Burn! #218

Hello!

This is my entry for the contest and I decided to go with a Superman comic.

8198202276_a01c4680b8_z.jpg

This is the original cover:

sup218.jpg

I might change the background with fire pieces if I have enough. Please tell me more ways on how I can improve! :sweet:

Thank you

Ceroknight

Like it, add some yellow and a few flames in the back to get it more like the cover. Perhaps you could turn his hands quarter. If you have a red led light (bicycle light) or get a cheap one, try and light it form the front, maybe that'll look cool.

Edited by Cobb

I really like how you positioned the lasers. Nice job!

Thanks! Yea that was rather a small challenge :tongue:

Like it, add some yellow and a few flames in the back to get it more like the cover. Perhaps you could turn his hands quarter. If you have a red led light (bicycle light) or get a cheap one, try and light it form the front, maybe that'll look cool.

Thank you! I found a couple of fire pieces after I find a few more I will add it on here. I like your suggestions of the hand, I completely missed that. I think I have a red LED light so I will give that a go as well! :sweet:

Just fantastic! :laugh:

Thank you! :sweet:

Great placement! I think it is very fitting. I would agree about adding in some more yellow in the background, but otherwise it looks as spot on as LEGO can be. Good luck in the contest.