2nd Penkid11

3rd burlogh and Kai NRG

Ninjafy your Avatar

1st Praiter Yed

2nd Oky and Kristel

3rd Ecclesiastes and mordatre

4th Artanis and Rook

5th KielDaMan and The Penguin

So Ladies and Gents. If you have won a prize contest, please message me your preferred delivery address (and real name if you don't want parcels turning up with a web handle!) and which contest you won and placed in, that way I can get everything scrap of information into one PM from you!

If you have won a tag as a prize in the contest post here in the thread which you would like and if all your tag spots are filled, which to replace it with. Everyone who placed in the contests get to choose a tag!

cole.pngjay.pngkai.pnglloyd.pngzane.png

I'll take an earth tag (Can I change it? Because I want the least chosen tag. If I can't, that's absolutely fine)!

Congratulations to everyone who participated, the stretched out anticipation for the winners made it all the more fun.

I'm happy to say that I have won all I wanted, just by getting in second place! Moreover, I'm happy that I even won a prize. I've never done that before (sad life, yes)

Peppermint M, The only problem was your work schedule. The rest was executed fantastically, and I would love it if you'd run another contest.

Once again, congrats to everyone!

Edited by Penkid11

I think I will try and angle for the next theme month not to fall when we have to start wrapping up for year end and start all the tough desk/prep work for next years projects! I have some ideas for smaller contests to come though.

As for tags, you can await the final tally of who wants what or just go for your favourite. I like to give everyone the choice because some people do prefer one over another.

Thanks again for running the awesome contest Peppermint_M! And I'm glad to finally get a tag, I'd like the ice one :classic:

Thanks one more time, this made my day :sweet:

Congrats to all the other winners and participants as well :excited:

Edited by soccerkid6

Congratulations to the winners. Well done.

Oh wow, I actually won something. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. :sweet:

Big thanks to Peppermint_M for organizing this. It was a lot of fun. I guess I get last choice on the tags. I'll be happy with whichever tag is left. :classic:

I think you can choose a tag no matter how many people have chosen it, if I'm correct.

I am really thrilled and surprised about my 3rd-placing!

Thanks to all who voted for me!

Congratulations to all winners! and great entries from all!

Edited by streifen

Yay! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks to Pepper for this nice themed month, despite the hiccups! :sweet: And nice work to all the contest entrants.

I'd like the green tag please, to replace my tag from the previous themed month, the pink Friends ribbon.

I think you can choose a tag no matter how many people have chosen it, if I'm correct.

In that case, I would like the green Lloyd tag please. Thanks.

Edited by dr_spock

No way! You mean to say I won something? Wow. You'd think that I should go for the green one but I don't really mind, since it's my first, I'll take anything!

Thanks to Pep for the contests, well done to the winners.

Congratulations everyone and thanks to those who voted for me.

Special thanks too, to Peppermint_M, for hosting Ninja Month. I had a lot of fun building my entries and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

I would like an Earth tag please. Or any tag really ... my first tag!!

You know what I think I've made the solid decision of choosing the Fire Tag.

By the way, what is the maximum amount of Tags you can have?

Edited by Penkid11

You know what I think I've made the solid decision of choosing the Fire Tag.

I am also choosing the Fire Tag! :thumbup:

Wow - caption contest and an 8x8! - Thanks to anyone who gave me a vote and congratulations to all the other winners! A huge thanks also goes to Peppermint_M for hosting this fun contest :thumbup:

I think I'll go for the frosty face tag seeing as Christmas is on the way and UK temperatures are (allegedly) set to plunge this week :grin: .

Edited by Praiter Yed

Awesome! I placed in three of the four (not including avatar) I entered! :sweet: (I am a bit confused though. You're only offering prizes to top two right?)

As for tags, I like the fire one best. Then green, then Ice, and while I'm at it I might as well as go all the way through... so then blue, and then earth.

Thanks for hosting Peppermint_M, it was a great fun! And I've even won a great tag \o/ Thanks for the comments and for the votes and congratulations to the winners!

I choose the green snake tag.

Thanx for the contest Peppermint_M, it was really fun, I'm proud of my first entry in a contest and of course I want to congrats the winners! I was good to see such different creations in so different categories! Well done everyone. I think you'll be able to handle a new contest!

I just have one question for the Ninja-fy avatar, I don't want to complain, but I did my own count (I did it three times), and according to the votes it seems to have more winner than currently indicated... Just saying...

Congrats everyone, we'll see us in a futur contest.

So, yay I won, congrats to the winners and participants, and in the "everything's better with ninja" contest it said that there wouldn't be a 3rd, but I was 3rd so will there be a prize or a tag, and for the "ninja bomb" I would like the ICE tag please, thanks -Legofin2012.

By the way, what is the maximum amount of Tags you can have?

I think it's three (unless you're staff/fellow), but apparently it can be more - Oky and Praiter Yed both have 3+, for example.

I think it's three (unless you're staff/fellow), but apparently it can be more - Oky and Praiter Yed both have 3+, for example.

Nah it's six max - that's why Oky has to give one up to get the new one (I'm worried that I'm going to end up being the only remaining member with a pink tag :grin: ).

Wow, so impressed to see I won the 16x16 category of the Ultimate Battle contest! I was up against some stiff competition, and was thinking I'd be lucky just to place!

I'll take the Jay tag.

Kind of sad Ninja Month is over... I was enjoying dressing up as a Ninja. Probably won't have time to dress up as a super hero this month; but I have a revised sigfig avatar in the works so it should only be a matter of time before I'm walking the streets in my civilian clothes once more.

Edited by Aanchir