Kronos

Looks like Paul did it again...

The Man himself is at it again...

Instantly recognizable as a Porsche and a Crowkillers creation. There are more pictures of the chassis, which is awesome, but I need more pics of the bodywork to satisfy my cravings.

Keep it up, Crowmeister.

Oh my.........

Just beautiful, and it's red! Got tons of red parts from 2 disassembled 8070s lol.

Wow. Definitely looking forward to some more pics of this. The rear end looks great too. Doesn't look like there are any seats in it. Must be early pictures.

Edited by Meatman

Make mine an orange GT3 RS! :) :thumbup:

Would be awesome but there's a few parts that doesn't come in orange, like the #5 and 6 panels :(

I believe that Paul Boratko will be showing his new Lego Technic Porsche 997 GT3 at BrickMagic 2012 convention (May 17-20, 2012 in Raleigh, North Carolina USA) along with other MOCs in his stable! There are more pictures of the 997 GT3 on his Brickshelf gallery.

p801.jpgmd_DSC_0274.jpgp903.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Thanks for the thread Mike.. Appreciate that... :classic:

I am going to get more pictures up tomorrow(unedited ones) I finished up the seats last night and I think that I have it finally finished... I didn't think anyone would catch it right away that it was missing them... :laugh:

I was going to get some pics taken and posted today, but right when I got home from work, it got really dark and started raining and the outside natural light was gone, so I am shooting for nice weather tomorrow...

Wooooaaa that's his best yet! Paul and sheepo have inspired me on my latest project, my own Supercar:) I hope mine turns out good...it's almost done

Yet another fantastic moc from Paul! It looks like a really compact chassis, and I really like the flat 6 engine. The extra chromed parts add some really nice detail too. :thumbup:

Strangly, I find that the frame construction is not built so neat than your previous supercar. But it looks incredibily well, it's a fact :) !

The model that was chosen for this project wasn't as complex as previous ones that I have done and was also built on a budget as it is a custom piece for a man in Spain...

Nothing Special, just average Supercar features.... Steering, 6 Speed(no reverse) Suspension...

p608.jpg

p607.jpg

p613.jpg

p605.jpg

p602.jpg

Edited by Paul Boratko

It may have "Average Supercar Features" for a Crowkillers creation, but it's better than many Lego Technic sets offered so far! :thumbup:

In my opinion your best car, maybe I would use a smaller mudguards but anyway it is a piece of art. Another advantage is that I can see a lot of room for a posible MOD, maybe RC edition or a more speeds gearbox :laugh:, the last thing I have to say is that is a clear and simple design If I built the 8110 with a few pics I will be able to built this awesome car, good work and thanks for make the technic so beautiful.

Another masterpiece! Was this your first commissioned build?

tim

This is probably the 30th car that I have sold over the years, but it was the first custom model that I have built on request...

In my opinion your best car, maybe I would use a smaller mudguards but anyway it is a piece of art. Another advantage is that I can see a lot of room for a posible MOD, maybe RC edition or a more speeds gearbox :laugh:, the last thing I have to say is that is a clear and simple design If I built the 8110 with a few pics I will be able to built this awesome car, good work and thanks for make the technic so beautiful.

It's kind of funny that you brought up the rear mud guard.. I built this model off of a Welly 1:18 scale Die Cast model and it has a rather odd mud guard right in front of the rear wheel that dips really low, and after I finished it, I started looking at images of other 997 Porsche's, and they didn't have this that low... Altering it is as simple as removing the red bionacle tooth, so it isn't a problem... Which is what I just might do... It must have been a certain year model that had this... I am also considering doing the front lip in Black rather than all red, but I am a little limited on space and I don't want to overkill the model...

It's kind of funny that you brought up the rear mud guard.. I built this model off of a Welly 1:18 scale Die Cast model and it has a rather odd mud guard right in front of the rear wheel that dips really low, and after I finished it, I started looking at images of other 997 Porsche's, and they didn't have this that low... Altering it is as simple as removing the red bionacle tooth, so it isn't a problem... Which is what I just might do... It must have been a certain year model that had this... I am also considering doing the front lip in Black rather than all red, but I am a little limited on space and I don't want to overkill the model...

I wanted to say that the softaxles over the wheels was in my opinion a little far of them but it isn´t important at all, there aren´t pics of the car... will you rebuilt it to do it even better?.

Are there any possibilities of instructions in the future? I guess most of it could just be built from the pictures. Could this be done in Yellow do you think?