frogstudio

MOC - Medieval Windmill

Hi to all!!!!

I've been organizing my collection during the weekend and decided to grab the chance and picture all my MOCS (some are several years old). I'll be posting them during this week, so, if you're interested in this one, check them out... :)

Amongst my MOCS is this medieval windmill. Hope you like it. Comments are welcomed...Cheers!!!

windmill_001.jpg

windmill_002.jpg

windmill_003.jpg

windmill_004.jpg

windmill_005.jpg

Another great medieval MOC, frogstudio. :thumbup:

The doors and balcony out the back is a nice addition and, just out of interest, is there any interior?

Another great medieval MOC, frogstudio. :thumbup:

The doors and balcony out the back is a nice addition and, just out of interest, is there any interior?

Nope, no interiors. Basically the idea is to motorize the windmill, so the interior will be filled with the wiring and mechanism, In fact, I placed it on that small rocky hill in order to be able to hide tha battery box. Many thanks for your comment. Cheers!!!

Nope, no interiors. Basically the idea is to motorize the windmill, so the interior will be filled with the wiring and mechanism, In fact, I placed it on that small rocky hill in order to be able to hide tha battery box. Many thanks for your comment. Cheers!!!

I see, and your very welcome. :classic:

Also out of interest, can the top part turn 360-degrees (all the way around)?

Excellent windmill 'frogstudio', you seem to like MOCing in more than one sphere eh ? :wink:

Keep them comming and did you say you are going to motorize this creation ? :wink:

Brick On 'frogstudio' ! :grin:

I see, and your very welcome. :classic:

Also out of interest, can the top part turn 360-degrees (all the way around)?

No it can. I'm still trying to figure out how I can keep it spinning when I motorize it, so if any one of the technic folks out there has any suggestions, I'm all ears!!! :)

No it can. I'm still trying to figure out how I can keep it spinning when I motorize it, so if any one of the technic folks out there has any suggestions, I'm all ears!!! :)

You could start a topic in the Technic Forum, I noticed you said you were having similar trouble with your Medieval Water Mill.

It's still a great MOC, though! :classic: