Here is a GBC module I built in a few hours! I am going to be making a full GBC loop after Christmas and New years. Enjoy!

Also I will be improving the design and speed before I put this into my GBC.

Edited by nxtstep101

That's a winner for me, well done, really like the way the balls gets loaded and the separator works well as well. does it all hold together over time, the design is so simple I wonder if there is enough friction on some of the pin & axle connections as the wheel moves over the loader and unloader? Great work on the video as well

@ nxtstep101: Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: This is a very tall GBC for the size of the baseplate used. :thumbup:

That's a winner for me, well done, really like the way the balls gets loaded and the separator works well as well. does it all hold together over time, the design is so simple I wonder if there is enough friction on some of the pin & axle connections as the wheel moves over the loader and unloader? Great work on the video as well

Thanks! Yes it is pretty sturdy but I am going to toughen up the design a little more before I put it into the final GBC. I don't quite understand what you mean by your second question :wacko: Thanks for the feedback :snicker:

I think thats brilliant! Honestly I do, love it! I want to make one now!

Thank you! You should make one! You have enough technic to make a huge GBC.

I guess what I was asking is does the wheel break apart by its self over time, the structure is very light weight, which looks amazing, but does this mean that connections come apart if left running for several hours?

@ nxtstep101: Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: This is a very tall GBC for the size of the baseplate used. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Simple genius! What a great way to gain height quickly and reliably

That was the purpose of the machine :wink: Thanks for the compliment! :sweet:

I guess what I was asking is does the wheel break apart by its self over time, the structure is very light weight, which looks amazing, but does this mean that connections come apart if left running for several hours?

I am sure it would break overtime but it hasn't yet. I have run it for a couple hours already without a single problem, although it is a little shaky as you can see in the video. That is one of the main things I am gonna improve for the final GBC...