Sign in to follow this  
Matteo Kenobi

MOC: Asajj Ventress' Fighter

indexed.gif

Well I just thought I would do a fun little Starfighter, and Ventress' seemed that she needed one so ta-da. This is simply an own creation, no relevance to any starfighters Ventress' had (Although I thought she mainly flew around in the shuttles, anyway) Well I would like some opinions on this as I don't really do MOCS often, so let me know, thanks :grin:

Front Shot

P1010001.jpg

Full View

P1010006-1.jpg

Expanded Cockpit with Lightsaber Holsters

P1010011.png

I have a few more shots that aren't really necessary but if you want to see them I'll gladly resize and upload them and put them up. Thanks again! :laugh:

cool :classic: i never realy thought about how asajj gets around, she usualy is already there, or just apears. its a pretty cool moc and i think it suits her well, i like how you put the lightsabers behind the seat. i think it looks good no major complaints :thumbup:

If you watched the cartoon clone wars, the old one. Than you would know that she flew in a weird ship and than in the new clone wars she flew a solar sailer in the first episode. :classic: Great moc! I like the back!

That's a nice MOC. Very sleek and dark, well suited to the personality of a Sith. :grin:

cool i never realy thought about how asajj gets around, she usualy is already there, or just apears. its a pretty cool moc and i think it suits her well, i like how you put the lightsabers behind the seat. i think it looks good no major complaints

She used a Fanblade Starfighter in Star Wars: Clone Wars TV series

She uses the Trident in the current Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series. The Trident is the octopus-like ship seen at the beginning of the film and in the recent episode 'The Hidden Enemy'.

I like this, I hope we eventually get a small set with her in it (like this). :thumbup: Nice job.

Well thanks a lot everyone for the great comments, glad it turned better then I expected :thumbup:

I to wasn't very sure what she used and I thought it just better to work from the imagination so I taped into my inner child and did so :tongue:

Anyway here is the back view where you can see the thrusters better, I know the color scheme is a bit off but well I didn't have any of the rotators in black

P101000134123.jpg

Haha since it is all black and has that certain style, well let's just say I think Batman and Vetnress' will just have to share :tongue:

I really love it, Matteo Kenobi! ) :classic::thumbup:

It's black, sleek and suits great for Ventress! )

And great idea with lightsaber holders! )

Keep the MOCs up! ) :thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Thanks Penguin!! Means a lot, I wish I could make more MOCS and I think I will try to, but I really don't dis-assemble my sets so sometimes it's hard to come by some pieces, I guess I just got lucky with this one :tongue: Thanks again!!

Thanks Penguin!! Means a lot, I wish I could make more MOCS and I think I will try to, but I really don't dis-assemble my sets so sometimes it's hard to come by some pieces, I guess I just got lucky with this one :tongue: Thanks again!!

You are welcome. ) :classic::thumbup:

Same here! No one can make me disassemble a set I really like! ) :laugh:

Anyway, I'm quite sure that it's not the bricks that make great MOCs, it's the talent of the creator! ) And you do have all the chances! ) :wink:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

First of all thank you for whoever edited the title, I was up late when I posted it and just wanted to get to bed :sadnew:

Well Penguin That really is a great way to look at it and very true :wink: A great MOC creator can use what ever there is to make a masterpiece, hopefully I'll aspire to that one day! :classic:

Thanks again for all the comments everyone

Great work Matteo :thumbup:

It now claims it's righteous place in the MOC index :classic:

Great work Matteo :thumbup:

It now claims it's righteous place in the MOC index :classic:

Great! Thank you KimT :classic:

just 3 words: simple and awesome

Thank you, that does seem to sum it up, I am rather proud of this MOC :sweet:

Nice! reminds me of this, which you might see a MOC of soon!

Hmm that does share quite a resemblance, although I have never seen it before, that is pretty funny :tongue: What ship is that? I would love to see an MOC of that, a sleek design like that isn't always easy to create!

Wait what fighter is that

It's a Mankvim-814 light interceptor used by the Techno Union.

Nice! reminds me of this, which you might see a MOC of soon!

I disagree. I think they look nothing alike.

Mankvim-814_light_interceptor.jpg

Edited by ADHO15

Hmm interesting, thanks for letting me know what fighter it is

They certainly don't look exactly alike (Like my fighter has the streaked "wings" on the back and is a bit more bulky) but there are a few similarities (the cockpit type, the overall design, and naturally the dark color).