Sign in to follow this  
iamded

5615: The Knight set review!

indexed.gif

2201611930_89417924f9_o.jpg

Hello and welcome to another Redman set review! Well, actually, the first Redman set review! I'm your host, Redman, and today I adorn my medieval outfit to tell you about the Impulse set simply titled "The Knight".

This is a great set, with 14 pieces, 2 of which are spare, and a minifig with 2 weapons, 2 helmets, and some shiny armour. All this is packaged in a tiny box, just short of 10 cm

An excellent first time (?) review iamded! *y* Well, atleast a first time Redman review anyway. I really enjoy Redman, I hope to see him pop up more often. Your pics are great now that you ditched the phone :-P , and you've shown the set from many different angles and perspectives. Thanks for this brilliant review, you have certainly convinced me to get a few of these, and then some X-D

Redman ON!

EDIT: BTW, is it just me, or does my new avatar make me seem a bit creepy? 8-|

Batbrick is Back! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Nice review, iamded. I'd better go and check Toyworld tommorrow *sweet* Shame about the price though, only 3 more dollars to get Crossbow Attack :-(

And here we see the nifty little structure of the thing. It can even support a whole minifig!

:-D

EDIT: BTW, is it just me, or does my new avatar make me seem a bit creepy? 8-|

Batbrick, you've always been a bit creepy :-P X-D

Great review iamded! Lots of pics, all the details. Wish I could find some of these sets locally, but so far no luck. :'-(

I fully intend to steal your use of a character to do the reviewing, should I ever do one like this. X-D

Oh, and if EB News Presents ever needs someone to do a commercial, we'll be sure to get in touch with you. *y*

BTW, is it just me, or does my new avatar make me seem a bit creepy? 8-|

Are you sure it's the avatar doing it? 8-|

:-D ;-)

Batbrick, you've always been a bit creepy :-P X-D

Or have I? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *skull*

Are you sure it's the avatar doing it? 8-|

I don't know, maybe it just me doing this:

"MUHAHAHJAHAHAHAHA! *skull* " all the time, could be.....

Anyway, great review, I think I will get 5 of these X-D

Batbrick Away! >:-)

very good reviews, i think that redman is really ok, a very little cute curious fig... sadly he is not in the impulse set... ;-)

I wish to see redman still around

about your creepy avatar, yes, it look a bit creepy *skull*

nausicaakro

(this impulse set is storage in 8 copies, with 8 wizard set, 16 city set (2x), 16 mission to mars set... so if you want buy 10 of this (like me) you must find 2 different toy center)

Nice review, very detailed. *y* As for the spare parts, mine didn't come with any. Both dark grey 1x1 round plates are used on the weapons rack (one for the armour, one for the helmet) and I only got one robot hand for holding weapons.

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback, it's really appreciated! :-D You'd be surprised how long that 'Redman Presents' thing up the top took me to make! X-D So, it appears people do like Redman, expect him to be reviewing The Good Wizard and Battle Arachnoid in near future! (I know those have already been reviewed, but New Zealand never gets sets first, so I'll just be reviewing the sets I get. X-D)

Nice review, very detailed. *y* As for the spare parts, mine didn't come with any. Both dark grey 1x1 round plates are used on the weapons rack (one for the armour, one for the helmet) and I only got one robot hand for holding weapons.

That's strange, maybe I'm just lucky. X-D I also got 2 spare orange Viking horn pieces in my Battle Arachnoid. :-D

~Peace

Thanks, AgentRick! Actually Redman's based on the wrestling costume version of Spider-man, as seen in this set. *sweet*

~Peace

I would have purchased a few of these except for the fact that I do not like the new torso that they use.