Sign in to follow this  
Isundir

Grey Knights

26981886641_8aa8622cf1_b.jpg

"We are the warriors of the Grey Knights, armoured in faith, shielded by devotion and armed with purity of purpose. But greater even than these, we carry the light of the divine Emperor of Man into the dark places to purge the Daemonic wherever it may be found."

— Brother-Captain Arvann Stern

Edited by Isundir

The Nexo Knight figs look so good here with your modifications :wub: Nice touch with the 4x4 round bases for each fig :thumbup:

Awesome work. I bet bricklinking all the pieces would still be cheaper than buying a box from Gamesworkshop.

Epic figs, I particularly like their helmets and swords! :wub: The dark bley/olive green bases look great as well :thumbup:

Great job, these are awesome. I never would have thought to use those transparent blue blades for Nemesis Force Weapons. The wrist-mounted stormbolters are cool too

Thanks everybody :laugh:

The Nexo Knight figs look so good here with your modifications :wub: Nice touch with the 4x4 round bases for each fig :thumbup:

While I'm not a fan of the line itself they have a lot of parts and figs with a lot of potential.

Awesome work. I bet bricklinking all the pieces would still be cheaper than buying a box from Gamesworkshop.

Well I checked and where I live a box of 5 Grey Knights costs 35 Euro's, this cost maybe 20/25 Euro's if I go by all the lowest prices. That's not considering you need paints, tools and so on for the models and bricks are always re-usable for other projects.

Great job, these are awesome. I never would have thought to use those transparent blue blades for Nemesis Force Weapons. The wrist-mounted stormbolters are cool too

I'm only sad I didn't manage to make them double barreled (yet), I tried using Binoculars to get the desired effect but I couldn't really integrate them (yet).

Whoa, Nexo Knights is gonna take a dark turn next year... :grin: These figs are ace! The bases are a nice touch. How did you make their backpacks?

I was thinking about purchase NEXO KNIGHTS series because they looks like child version of Warhammer 40k I think. Unfortunetly I resgin. You have same filling I see and You made it!