Sign in to follow this  
PenPlays

Strolling Through the Woods

We find Owlan along a path just a way outside of Scalous collecting his thoughts on the recent happenings...

goh_010.jpg

This place is so beautiful. It's hard for someone to think this is a time of war. Yet... the people... they scatter like ants just because one man says he's ruler of them all. He's just a wizard. Have these people fought a warlord that actually had the tact to ravage the world? They certainly aren't planning for it, but they are thinking which is a fantastic start.

The hope of the people isn't lost it seems, as this "Order of Eden" has done well to seek out places of refuge. Huh. Lucky that the people of Albion live on land is protected by the magic of the ancients. Those outside are forced to live in ruins, Scalous Mound being one of them. I feel dreadfully sorry for those that will have to live there. The atmosphere will be unbearable! I'm sure, though, that Drinnian would be like a father to them. I've never met another man that has treated a complete stranger with such fatherly kindness.

...Father... I know you want me here, but... why? Why did the magicians force me into that well of rest? And what did you mean that they were the most powerful Druids that will forge the land anew, and that I shouldn't question their decisions? Why is this all that I can remember of you!?! This pendant is all that I have to remember you by outside of my own thoughts. It saddens me that you... that you are probably gone, but I will stay strong. As long as you dwell in me, I will not stop until my purpose is met.

Just help me to find out exactly what that is.

"Owlan!"

Owlan: Who goes there?

"Drinnian requests our presence at Scalous Mound"

Owlan: Malivan, do not scare me like that!

Malivan: I would think you would know my voice by now.

Owlan stared to the ground.

Malivan: Does something trouble you?

Owlan: It's nothing. Let's go.

C&C is welcome!

Find the Ninja (Lloyd)

Edited by Penkid11

Cool flower and the tree trunk is excellent, nice fig posing too :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing your Challenge V entry :classic:

Edit: didn't notice the ninja til your post in the ninja bomb contest :look:

Edited by soccerkid6

Great job (and it took me quite a while to find the ninja!), that tree trunk looks great. :thumbup:

nice looking tree trunk. and it took me a while to find the ninja. the whole time I was thinking, "if he were a real ninja, I wouldn't be able to see him"

Love your blooms too.

What a great tree! Looks very much like an old oak!

And now I found the Ninja as well! :classic:

Nice incorporation of your flower MOC in smaller scale! And I probably would have missed the ninja had he not been mentioned... :laugh:

Nice little moc and posing. I havent found the ninja xD.