gallery_2351_18_164.gif

1444291-front.png

Hi,

I just wanted to share my K-Wing with you.

If you want this to become an official LEGO set, please support this project on LEGO Ideas (formerly LEGO Cuusoo).

History

The K-Wing was a heavy starfighter in the Star Wars universe. It was developed for the New Republic during the Yevethan crisis, replacing the B-Wing. In the Second Galactic Civil War, Commenor deployed K-wings for defense during the Battle of Commenor.

(→ read more on Wookieepedia)

The LEGO set

The set I'm thinking of includes 3 rebel pilot minifigs and a R2-series astromech droid. It would fit perfectly to the other already released starfighters, like the official X- or Y-Wing sets. I created the model using Lego Digital Designer. My construction consists of 1020 pieces, the price would probably be around $100.00, but please consider that the final set design by LEGO could be different.

Please support this project

Again, please cast your supporting vote and spread the word, inform your family, your friends, and anyone you know who could be interested in supporting this LEGO set idea - the path to 10,000 supports is a long one and this mission needs any help it can get! ;)

1444293-back.png

PS:

I’m going to build one when reaching 1,000 supporters

Really cool build!! I always thought the ship itself was odd looking, but you managed to make an awesome model of it.

Congrats, Jamie

It got my vote on LEGO Ideas; I love the K-wing :classic:

It's a bit like the Cobra Rattler from my childhood; there's no substitute to lotsa guns & rockets !!

1204502-rattler_2.jpg