Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Sign Up

EurodinaLogo.jpg

The town of Eurodina has been entering a period of peace. After a slaughter by the police of anyone and everyone believed to be connected in any way to the Mob, things are looking up for the citizens. They think that they may FINALLY be able to live the simple and peaceful lives that they always have dreamed of. But the Mob isn't done. Far from it. Though the goons are gone, the most fearsome and powerful members still remain. And they will not be very willing to forgive the town for the massacre of their family. Things WERE looking up. Now it seems that the blood of many will once more fill the streets. All hell is going to break loose in Eurodina.

Sound interesting? Good. All you have to do is do some light reading and some light writing and then you'll be ready to attempt to receive a part!

If you want to play, you must be ready to:

-Have a good command of any kind of night actions I could throw at you. I want to have new players, but you MUST at least know what's going on. I promise the actions won't be quite Hogwarts Mafia level of difficulty, but they'll be close.

-You must be prepared to play the game as if it was loosely the 1960's. No research needed, unless you don't have even a loose understanding of that time period. You just need a commitment to stay in the time period.

-You must also be prepared to make yourself a character. Character descriptions are sketchy, so it will be up to you to flesh out characters. I do this because this is what makes the games really truly fun, for me at least.

Now, to sign up, here is what you need to include in your reply:

1) Post the fact that you are interested.

2) Post any experience on this forum (games you played, games you followed, both Mafia and Mystery)

And now... the catch! I want this game to be able to include all the players who don't get a chance to play, and all the oldies who don't want to be cut out, so... the parts:

-Police Chief

-4 Police Men

-Detective

-Mayor

-Secretary

-Bodyguard

-Street Vendor

-2 Lawyers

-Restaurant Owner

-Chef

-2 Waiters

-Mother

-Student

-Firefighter

-Banker

-Teacher

-Doctor

-Bar Worker

-2 Bums

-Pet Store Owner

-Business Woman

-Mechanic

-5 Bikers

-Kung Pho Master

-Kung Pho Student

-Retired Man

-Mortician

-Construction Worker

-Father

-Artist

-Student

-Florist

-Designer

42 Parts. Yup. Get ready to have some fun!

Yes Yes YES!!! Totally going for this! I think that you should include me because this would be my first and I VERY closely followed the last game. Probably even more than some of the players. :laugh:

PS, are you really going to have 42 different minifigs?

EDIT: Oh, and I'm interested because I'm dying to be in a mafia game. And this sounds interesting. :grin:

Edited by ThatGuyWithTheBricks

This will be one hell of a game! Similar to Shadows Pop bloodshed mafia. :laugh:

Sign me in, Zepher. :thumbup:

As for the record, I believed I have participated all mafia games since 2008. :devil:

I'd love to be able to take part in this game, it is pretty big and I'm sure there will be enough room for everyone. I'll be able to commit a lot of time because school is starting now and I won't be going anywhere for ay reasons. I've had the pleasure of playing the two most recent mafia games, Dystopia and Hogwarts, and I'm currently developing a story for my own Mafia game. But I do have a question, are we suppose to make up our own characters and night actions?

But I do have a question, are we suppose to make up our own characters and night actions?

No, just caracter traits. Letting you make up your own night actions would REALLY make this a blood bath, since I think most of you would be killing each night. :laugh:

Thanks for the quick interest you guys!

I'm interested! :thumbup:

Experience? Er... I may have played one or two of these before. Credentials are available upon request. :grin:

I would like to sign up to play. My experience is that I've played several of the mafia games that were offered, but I haven't played in a while. I'm ready to get back to it. :classic:

Ooh, I'd love to play. :wub: As an avid actor, making character decisions is most delighting!

I've played in three Mafia Games- Prohibition, Dystopia, and Hogwarts. I made it to the Conclusion twice, and prevailed once (Hogwarts). I'd love to have another shot. :devil:

I nearly died when I saw the sing-up up. :cry_happy:

I can only imagine how utterly massive the set is going to be to fit 42 figs! :wacko::laugh:

1) I love Mafia games, and going back to the true 'Mafia' roots sounds interesting, as does fleshing out my own character. :classic:

2) I've read through the mafias and a few mysteries, and played in Dystopia and Hogwarts. (Made it to the end) Also participated in the massacre that was the PoP mafia.

I can't wait! :grin:

Edited by CallMePie

I am definitely interested in this game. I have been trying to get into a mafia game for some time now, with my only success being in Shadows' massacre of PoP mafia. I've followed the Hogwarts Mafia game ( which was absolutely brilliant). I would really love to be a regular in the Mafia forum, and I want to play this game.

Sign me up Zepher!

Ive played in the past three Mafia games as well as Shadows blood thirsty PoP game. I got up to the conclusion of Dystopia and Imperial Soldiers which I thought was pretty good considering I havent played many. 42 players seem like its going to be chaos at night. Will there be multiples of each night action or will everyone have a unique action?

Of course I want to play! The premises of this game sound very interesting, and it's great you've come up with something new and different.

As for my own experience, I've played in six Mafia-games here (plus a few Mystery-games) and hosted one. Adding to that, I frequently host real life Mafia-games to my circle of friends.

*raises hand*

Played in Imperial Soldiers' Mafia (won) and Dystopia (got killed by a flying car or something, or was that Shadows?). I also survived the PoP massacre. :devil: I followed Hogwarts actively while bumping my head into a wall for not signing up.

Yes, I'd like to play :grin:

And I've played in most mafia games on Eurobricks. And hosted one.

Oh yes, I'd like to join! I have limited mafia experience so far, I have only played PoP but closely followed Dystopia and Hogwarts, plus read up on some past games as well. I think it's time for me to join in a 'serious' game! :grin:

Definitely interested, thanks for stepping up to host now. :sweet:

I've been around a bit, played a few games in my time, hosted a couple too. Always ready for a new challenge. :thumbup:

I would love to join, Zepher! I'd love to play a challenging Mafia game as my first! I hope I'm picked and whether I play or not, I wish everybody luck in "Eurodina"! :classic:

Whoops, I forgot to post what games I've followed! Well, I've read through every Mafia game posted here on EB, read a bit of a mystery game or two, and I've played Mafia games in real life, so I think I know what I'm doing.

Edited by KingoftheZempk

I'd like to play.

I've participated in about eight mafia games on Eurobricks, and I've hosted a game as well.

Sign me up, please.

I took part in Shadows' PoP game, making it to the last day before getting axed.

I've followed Dystopia, Hogwarts and Red Moon religiously.

If it matters, I did a lot of Pencil and Paper and Live Action role playing while in college.

A lot of responses already, and I'm happy to see some people returning who haven't played in a while. Sign-up will run until the 15th, and it will close the latest I can make it, but don't wait for the last minute or you may be locked out!

I'm interested! :thumbup:

Experience? Er... I may have played one or two of these before. Credentials are available upon request. :grin:

Just a couple, you say :wink: . You do seem vaguely familiar...

Now onto the important thing, my signup :grin: .

I AM interested in participating, VERY interested. VERY VERY INTERESTED. :grin: .

Past experience. I have yet to play in a game, but have followed Hogwarts Mafia since it begun, and the mafia games are what caused me to join this site.I have also read almost all of the past mafia games, excluding the Baritones 1 and 2, and Western Mafia.

I would greatly appreciate being allowed to play!

Sirius

Edited by Sirius Black

Normally we'd already have all the players we need, but in this case, we're only halfway done! :laugh:

Finally, finally it has started :cry_happy:

1)I am really interested to play this game. I am thinking about hosting my own game and I really have gotten into the entire concept over the past few months. I also participate a lot and will be online everyday to take part.

2)I have taken part in the Hogwarts Mafia. Apart from that I took part in a Mafia game on my own forum. I want to take part in some more now.

I really can't wait until this starts, I hope I get a part :classic:

I'd like to join Zepher. As you can see from my sig, I've played in a few games (though I only did well in the last three). I've also won on the side of good, which something not many can say.