Erdbeereis

Who's Going to Brickworld 2010?

Can't wait to go this year! :blush: I am not able to join you guys on Thursday, but I am planning to stay for the public hours on Saturday. I cannot wait to check out the fantastic MOCs you guys will be bringing! And, of course, I cannot wait to stop by the Brickarms booth to pick up some pre-releases. :wink:

Stash,

I got a few of the MOCpages guys in for Saturday night as well. How many people should we make the reservation for? 20? Between EB and MOCpages (and a few Flickr stragglers) I'm sure we'll get at LEAST that many.

And on a seperate note, did Josh arrive yet? I seem to remember he was coming in early...

~Chris.

As someone from the armpit of America (Indiana) who has eaten the aforementioned pizza, I'll be there Saturday night. No, I will not do the dance of pizza seduction at a sausage festival, so too bad for you.

Last year Stash, Cop Mike, and I ordered delivery to the hotel and ate in the hallway. The Westin has such comfy chairs... Stash was workin the pick a brick event that evening and with the light display going on I think we ate pretty late. However, I don't think that 20 of us eating pizza in the hall will work.

Perhaps one of the conference rooms could be used. Bryan if you are keeping up with these posts let me know if this is even possible. Or maybe we are looking at going to the restaurant. It all depends on how far we want to get from our LEGO. I have spent so many hours building in the last month that I might get the shakes should I be away from plastic for too long! :wacko:

I would prefer to eat in the hotel as long as we can find a spot to sit relax and chat. 20 of us ordering at the restaurant could take 2-3 hours. Delivery is instant, as long as we order well ahead of time.

Since I am local I am also willing to bring a cooler full of "soda" or like we Chicagoans call it "pop". Alcohol will have to be BYOB.

I'm just worried that if we go there to eat, it may take forever. Let me work on it a bit when I get to the hotel.

And yes, Josh is here already. I got an international house for the next few days. ISC, Quarryman, and Copmke.

I'm just worried that if we go there to eat, it may take forever. Let me work on it a bit when I get to the hotel.

And yes, Josh is here already. I got an international house for the next few days. ISC, Quarryman, and Copmke.

Count me in (+1) for pizza! Looking forward to seeing you all Feel like I'm missing the fun though, next time I'm staying at Stash's... ; )

God Bless,

Nathan

We won't be staying (as I had previously hope too) overnight just coming down for the open day on Saturday. Work and other family obligations only give me one day. Just keep your eyes peeled for a Dad wearing UW Wisconsin apparel and two kids in tow :)

Hmmm, eating in the hotel sounds like it has the possibility of being really fun. Got room for one more?

Stacy and I are all packed and leaving tomorrow morning at 9 am. We'll be updating our Flickr stream periodically with photos of the journey. :classic: See you all soon!

-Davey

Lookin forward to meeting all you guys at or before the event :thumbup:

Now if Stash will just let us have a break from building.....

Now if Stash will just let us have a break from building.....

You're just fortunate the motivational shillelagh I sent him for these situations got lost in the mail ; )

God Bless,

Nathan