Sign in to follow this  
The Host 93

Hello and Bonjour!

Hey Eurobricks community, this is The Host 93 here, after a few years of lurking I finally decided to join! As you may or may not have guessed, The Host 93 is not my real name, although the 93 is my birth year (no, not 1893, I'm 18 soon to turn 19). At other Lego sites I've been known as ZLS or Renegade Phantom, but most recently The Host. I've been into Lego for most of my life, though in the last two years I haven't bought as many sets. I primarily bought, played with and MOC'd with Bionicle sets and pieces, and thus the end of that line was pretty sad for me. Recently though I've been eyeing some of the Star Wars sets, which look really nice and will be a really different experience than the ball and socket/technic style of Bionicle.

Other than Lego, I highly enjoy American football (both watching and playing), canoeing, kayaking and swimming. My favourite athletes are Tom Brady and Adam van Koeverden. I'm currently studying at Brock University in St. Catharines, ON Canada and currently have no Lego on hand :(

I'm majoring in English and Education, i.e. in a few years I will hopefully be at the front of a high school English class teaching the future generation :) As was posted in the topic description, I am fluent in both English and French, although my French speaking is not the greatest, and my English spelling is definitely nothing to write home about (luckily there's spell check on so many programs now!)

Hopefully I can find enough time in between work and school to post a bit in the forums, including some Bionicle MOCs, set reviews and any form of creative writing- currently focused a lot on poetry, although there are always stories either short fiction or full length projects floating around in my head. I also love to look at the fantastic SW MOCs that are on display in the forum, as well as all of the other MOCs that have been posted here. That's probably what I'm most excited about on this site is the diversity and quality of the MOCs.

So this is me, The Host 93, looking forward to a great time as part of the Eurobricks community.

-The Host 93

Welcome in Eurobricks, hope you enjoy our forum :classic: :classic: :classic:

Welcome youngster from an old fogie1 on the Left Coast2. Hope you enjoy EB.

(1) I have LEGO older than you. :wink:

(2) Victoria, BC

Welcome in Eurobricks, hope you enjoy our forum :classic: :classic: :classic:

Thanks

Welcome youngster from an old fogie1 on the Left Coast2. Hope you enjoy EB.

(1) I have LEGO older than you. :wink:

(2) Victoria, BC

1) ha ha that's awesome

2) I've always wanted to visit BC- I considered going to uni there but ended up an hour and a half from home :)

Welcome to Eurobricks, this is definitely a good spot to see lots of amazing MOCs :classic:

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to look at all the sections of MOCs, but based on the SW and the Pirate Ships alone I'm looking forward to hours of gazing at amazing creations

Bienvenue, l'ami francophone :wink:

Merci! I don't speak french too often anymore so I'm not the greatest with words anymore, unfortunately. I do try to keep it up though.

Welcome aboard. St. Catherines is not too far from the Toronto Lego stores.

Yeah, I've been to one of them near the Queensway, it's pretty close to my house. When I have extra cash I plan to drive down and pick up a few smaller sets hopefully. :)

Merci! I don't speak french too often anymore so I'm not the greatest with words anymore, unfortunately. I do try to keep it up though.

Lol don't worry ! I have to work my written english too !!