Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

My Brickfilms

Instead of posting a different thread for each Brickfilm of mine, it'll be easier (and take up less space in the forums) to do it all in one post. So here we go.

My first one I posted on YouTube,

For a contest:

For all you people making a big deal out of Swine flu!!:

I'm a fan of Roman things, but I haven't seen the HBO series "Rome" yet, but I have a book on it. This is based off it:

My first film with the QuickcamPro9000:

For a contest on YouTube. Based off of an Edgar Allan Poe story:

And I have accounts on Brickfilms.com and BricksinMotion.com. My account is reeldp if anybody wants to know.

Comments and Criticism is more than welcome!!

words of wisdom-I liked how you made him pull the book in and out of the backpack.

first day of school-lol. I liked the kids expression, and how he feints later.

keep practicing. I would say you just need to work on making them a little smoother, and more even lighting through the whole film. You can write funny stuff, now just take your time, and smooth out the technique. :wink:

Thanks for the comments, Dan the Brickman!! Yeah, I definitely need to work on lighting, because that is really hard for me. And smoothness will come with practice, I hope :tongue: . Thanks for the comment on the scripting. I actually think I'm not good at comedy, as I think I'm a horrible comedy writer. I look at wht people around me think are "funny" (i.e. The Hangover) and I just don't find them funny at all. Yet most people find my sense of humor very poor. I prefer dramatic things, and action, but my skill as an animator hasn't reached that yet, IMHO.

But thanks for the comments!