Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Three May Keep A Secret

NOTE: Page 15 is refusing to upload currently! I'm very sorry, I'll try again later!

Previous Issues

Cover-1.jpg Cover-1.jpg

Cover.jpg

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

Page5.jpg

Page6.jpg

Page7.jpg

Page8.jpg

Page9.jpg

Page10.jpg

Page11.jpg

Page12.jpg

Page13.jpg

Page14.jpg

Page15.jpg

Page16.jpg

Page17.jpg

Page18.jpg

Page19.jpg

Page20.jpg

Back.jpg

Editors Notes: This was a fun comic to do. I experimented with the power of images, and composition. I tried to make Green seem more powerful in a number of way. Whenever there was a shot of him, he was always taken from a lower angle looking up, and whenever there was a shot of the other two, the shot was from a higher angle looking down on them. On top of that, I illuminated Green must of the time, where the other two are stuck in darkness! Tell me if it worked!

-Zeph

Edited by Zepher

The plot thickens. Another good addition to your series! :thumbup:

[Editors Notes: This was a fun comic to do. I experimented with the power of images, and composition. I tried to make Green seem more powerful in a number of way. Whenever there was a shot of him, he was always taken from a lower angle looking up, and whenever there was a shot of the other two, the shot was from a higher angle looking down on them. On top of that, I illuminated Green must of the time, where the other two are stuck in darkness! Tell me if it worked!

Yes it did work, I liked the way you illuminated him. Some little constructive criticism, the font you use for Mr Green is a bit hard to read. Other than that I have nothing to add.

Well Done!

I only found the text of Green a bit hard to read.

But there isn't a lot of action in it and still it's interesting to read.

Great job on that :thumbup:

I like how each character has a style of font to reflect their personality. GREAT comic. :thumbup::thumbup:

I lithe way that you used the different font for Mr. Green. It was a little hard to read but seemed to give him a voice of his own. Also, I thought that the effects you used were great. Can't wait to see the next one.

Wow. This is so ridiculously awesome.

And beyond just being awesome, it's got substance to it. Everything about it really clicks. The narration, the quotes, the photography, it all complements the intrigue of the story. I've read three parts and already I really, really, want to know what happens.

So good job.

Wow. This is so ridiculously awesome.

And beyond just being awesome, it's got substance to it. Everything about it really clicks. The narration, the quotes, the photography, it all complements the intrigue of the story. I've read three parts and already I really, really, want to know what happens.

So good job.

Thanks JBlue. Seeing as you're a comic maker yourself, that means quite a bit! As do all the compliments I get, thanks everyone! Also, feel free to take an ax to anything you don't like.

The only thing I would consider changing is the font size on the speech bubbles to something just a bit bigger. Other than that, all three parts are really good.