Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly1015

Could there be an exception

I know someone who is a HUGE fan of Lego's and would love to join Eurobricks so that he can start on make is own reviews and posting his MOCs. There is a catch though, he is 14. Do you think that you could make an exception, just this once? Please! :classic::cry_happy:

While I'm not an admin, I'd suggest reading through this thread, and then evaluate your options. You should still wait for an admin to answer, though. :classic:

Obviously I'm not an admin either but if you read through some threads on this board, you'll notice that almost all the time, its ok if you are under 18 as long as you behave nature and act mature. At least that's been my understanding, judging from the numerous amount of underage kids on the forum.

Ok then, I'll introduce this "friend", ME! Grizzly1015, otherwise known as Grizzly10513 on LEGO.com and Brickshelf; LU-Grizzly1015 on LEGO Universe, for those who play the alpha test; and LEGOFan2009 on Brickset. HELLO EUROBRICKS!!! Oh, and don't forget to check out the Space Police HPV-101 Tiger, which is in my sig-fig.

Ok then, I'll introduce this "friend", ME! Grizzly1015, otherwise known as Grizzly10513 on LEGO.com and Brickshelf; LU-Grizzly1015 on LEGO Universe, for those who play the alpha test; and LEGOFan2009 on Brickset. HELLO EUROBRICKS!!! Oh, and don't forget to check out the Space Police HPV-101 Tiger, which is in my sig-fig.

Banned! :angry:

Just kidding. :tongue: As usual when this discussion comes up, if you behave yourself we won't have any reason to ask. However, announcing your age usually annoys the staff as it encourages other underagers to join. So please, just use common sense in the future.

So you joined, and then you asked permission to stay?

Lying isn't really a mature start. :hmpf:

The site guidelines clearly state that you have to be 18 to join.

Since you've decieved us by talking about a friend of yours - going by the old "Forgiveness is easier than permission", I see no toher option but to ban you.

Sayonara Mr Liar.