Sign in to follow this  
minuteman

I am new here and just want some advice on posting and everthing else im not clear on.

Well you're thread will soon be moved to the Hi I'm new forum, but in the mean time, refer to the member guideline thread as a place to start.

Generally have fun, be polite, and make meaningful posts. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

^^Thank you so much you guys, you helped alot. but I never knew of this hello my name is well I need help on image i don't know what there called EDIT profile image and banners

Edited by minuteman

^^Thank you so much you guys, you helped alot. but I never knew of this hello my name is well I need help on image i don't know what there called EDIT profile image and banners

Please refer to the thread Big Cam linked you to. You will need to improve your posting in order to remain a member here. Thank you.

Please refer to the thread Big Cam linked you to. You will need to improve your posting in order to remain a member here. Thank you.

I am sorry the link at first would not work (my pc) I hope not to dissapoint you again