Chase Lego Hunter

Hello Eurobricks

:blush: man I feel embarrassed now...always had stage fright so pardon me, this is a big leap.

Hello Eurobricks, your community is probably along side with The Brother Bricks and Bricklink the 3 sides of the triangle that supported me out of my dark ages. :cry_sad:

I would like to introduce myself but I've already have done a elaborate job on my profile. So I'll make it brief.

Thank you Eurobricks, glad to finally be here :sweet:

Hi Chase!

Adventurers is my favorite theme too :sweet:

I hope you'll share some MOCs soon!

Hi Chase!

Adventurers is my favorite theme too :sweet:

I hope you'll share some MOCs soon!

Hi Decale

Nice meeting you. Right now is a busy time of year. Full time College with part time job takes up a lot of free time. Once I get my Flickr or Brickshelf account made, I'll post something. Alternatively once I get a chance to take some pictures of a few older vehicles I built for adventures theme and then post them on the Eurobricks Gallery? I remember seeing a gallery here in my profile. Like I said I'll need some time to familiarize myself with features or get an external image hosting site account.

In the mean time nice talking with you.

Chase

Welcome, Chase.

I've not been here very long, and like you I lurked for a while. I'm really glad that such an enthusiast has come out of their shell enough to join EB, and as many people have already said (albeit elsewhere) and probably will say: this is a fun and friendly forum. It was interesting to read more about you on your profile, and I'm sure you already know exactly where the Action and Star Wars theme forums are :sweet:

I'm sure you will quickly gain in confidence once you start showing off your LEGO, or by responding to other people showing off theirs. So don't be embarrassed or shy; enjoy the community :grin:

Welcome, Chase.

I've not been here very long, and like you I lurked for a while. I'm really glad that such an enthusiast has come out of their shell enough to join EB, and as many people have already said (albeit elsewhere) and probably will say: this is a fun and friendly forum. It was interesting to read more about you on your profile, and I'm sure you already know exactly where the Action and Star Wars theme forums are :sweet:

I'm sure you will quickly gain in confidence once you start showing off your LEGO, or by responding to other people showing off theirs. So don't be embarrassed or shy; enjoy the community :grin:

Hello Pandora

Already not regretting it, your reply is just a perfect example of a wise decision to join.

I have been monitoring this site for over 3 years now several times I've been tempted to join but haven't built the courage up till now. (I guess you can say even in my dark ages I secretly loved Lego, but couldn't afford it with other things.)

An interesting experiment to learn new things, build confidence and give back to the community.

Thanks for the kind reply.

Chase

Welcome to Eurobricks!

You're in luck if Adventurers is your favourite theme, Pharaoh's Quest is a great successor to try and get hold of.

Enjoy the forums and see you in Action Themes :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks!

You're in luck if Adventurers is your favourite theme, Pharaoh's Quest is a great successor to try and get hold of.

Enjoy the forums and see you in Action Themes :classic:

Hi Peppermint

Timezones are a fun thing aren't they. :sceptic:

I've already delved into the Pharaohs Quest Line. As well as a few Prince of Persia and Power Miners sets during my Grey age? (time between dark and light *huh*) been collecting some stuff off bricklink as well.

Thanks for the welcome and I hope to see you in the actions forums soon.

Chase