Sign in to follow this  
-Parasite

The Parasite Is Spreading....

'Ello.

I'm new to Eurobricks. I've recently gotten back in to Lego after about two years of non-Legoishness.

I like Star Wars, fan made themes and making custom minifigures.

And that's about it.

G'day. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks, and enjoy your stay. Just watch out for the random hordes of zombies. :laugh:

Thanks for the welcome, and I don't need to worry about them zombies, not while I have trusty old Betty by my side. *Picks up shotgun* :laugh:

Thanks for the welcome, and I don't need to worry about them zombies, not while I have trusty old Betty by my side. *Picks up shotgun* :laugh:

You obviously haven't seen Our Zombies. *Picks up Gattling Gun*

Welcome to Eurobricks! I like you interesting choice of username and opening thread title, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :thumbup:

You obviously haven't seen Our Zombies. *Picks up Gattling Gun*

You obviously weren't there for the zombie outbreak of April 07. *Unsheathes 16th century Katana*

I must admit, the title got me there.. Welcome to EB -Parasite! Nice to see another SW fan joining us, and a customizer too, hope to see some customs from you soon.

BTW, I love your avatar, adidas fan here also. :grin:

Welcome to EB Parasite. Interesting name there.

Also, while we are (seemingly) on it, I'd like to annihilate some zombies too. All I need is some Angelic Undergarments. :grin:

Welcome to Eurobricks! I like you interesting choice of username and opening thread title, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :thumbup:

You obviously weren't there for the zombie outbreak of April 07. *Unsheathes 16th century Katana*

I was ill that day. Now, Who remembers the One-Eyed Mutant Teleporting Turtle Monster Epidemic last Year? Now THAT was Fun.