• Batmobile
    • Batwing
    • Batboat
  2. 2. Which vehicle is next

• Batcopter
    • Batcycle
    • Batbuggy (4x4)
    • other (sound off in coments)

I recently recreated Batmans main trio of vehciles in the same style.

6467883481_ae47dc2845.jpg

Batmobile by sok117, on Flickr

The Batmobile was the first one I created and it set the standard for the rest of the vehicles. I wanted to have a big front and an inward midsection with three fins at the back. The windsheild piece from the v-wing was perfect for the vehicle so I had to dole out the money to get the set.

6838778177_0e182c6772.jpg

Batwing by sok117, on Flickr

The next vehicle was the Bat-wing which I created in a burton-esque/animated series style. I'm really happy about the snot wings and the Space Plolice fins. The sleekness of the ship is really emphasized throughout the model.

6838778195_a90b8ce258.jpg

Batboat by sok117, on Flickr

Lastly is the Batboat. I knew I wanted to incorporate the original Bat-wing piece into the model as a sort of tail fin. The windshield worked perfectly and the rest sort of just came together in a super-sleek looking model. I'm really happy with the way this one turned out.

Thats all for now

-cheers Sok117 :classic:

Looks very nice. I really like your Batwing.

Thanks a lot man!

Seriously? Who put other then didn't leave a comment :sceptic::laugh:

All three are really good, and IMO better than the LEGO official versions. It was hard to pick a decisive winner, but I chose the Batwing as the best of the three.

Out of the three, I really love the look of the Batmobile. The red leather seats contrast well to the all black exterior. I like the angles you created from the sides and the details you put into the back of the vehicle look great.

All three are really good, and IMO better than the LEGO official versions. It was hard to pick a decisive winner, but I chose the Batwing as the best of the three.

Thanks a lot. The Batwing seems to be a favourtie, but I'm glad to see that the others made the decision a little more difficult!

Out of the three, I really love the look of the Batmobile. The red leather seats contrast well to the all black exterior. I like the angles you created from the sides and the details you put into the back of the vehicle look great.

Awesome, the Batmobile is my favourite too! The red leather seats just started as a nice addition, but they seem to have taken on a life of their own! The angles are all thanks to the massive amount of sloped black bricks I've collected over the ages :sweet:

All three are great, but the SNOT wings of the Batwing is the best! :thumbup:

The snot wings really make the model don't they! IMO they fit the shape perfectly. :sweet:

I love the stealthiness of all the vehicles. My favorite has to be the Batwing, with the snot wings. :classic:

Slopes slopes and more slopes. The sleekness is what really defines the bat-vehicles. I don't know how I should carry that over to the Bat-copter though.. Oh well I'll think of something! :devil:

Batmobile hands down.

The others are well built, but the batmobile has some great style and a unique style in it's own. Where as the other two is slightly more 'standard' of the batman universe.

Um, that might have been me . :cry_sad: I thught a bat tank would be cool

in your stlye. :blush: Althou that bat mobile is pretty cool! :laugh:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Um, that might have been me . :cry_sad: I thught a bat tank would be cool

in your stlye. :blush: Althou that bat mobile is pretty cool! :laugh:

Watch the spelling and punctuation, please. Have a nice day. :classic:

I'd like to see your batcopter.

as a child I had a die cast set of three models, the original batmobile, batcopter and batboat! they had small static characters that sat in the cockpits/seats/ loved them!

I particularly like your batmobile although those snot wings are definitely to die for!