Loosely based off a corvette design, I created this black and white supercar out of Lego.

Driven by 2 l-motors and a servo placed all in same spot behind the seats.

I know the engine should be in the front but whatever, like the look of it in the back :wink:

Flickr: https://www.flickr.c...0963@N04/4b6LFN

27679230432_1467240a3c_b.jpg

27801572725_2963720a4e_b.jpg

27504333390_56aa5bb58e_b.jpg

27779679545_0061a15633_b.jpg

27745841026_af4de50500_b.jpg

27501752890_225587ebd9_b.jpg

27679194442_ebe8defe89_b.jpg

Edited by Lox Lego

I like the use of two different colors on the body and the general shape of the car, but I would get rid of the Corvette name on the pictures. Like you said, it's based on a Corvette, but the differences between your build and an actual Vette are too big to claim that this is a scale model. It's a nice build, just don't try to claim it's more than it is.

I like the use of two different colors on the body and the general shape of the car, but I would get rid of the Corvette name on the pictures. Like you said, it's based on a Corvette, but the differences between your build and an actual Vette are too big to claim that this is a scale model. It's a nice build, just don't try to claim it's more than it is.

Thanks and I agree. Photos removed :laugh:

Everythings OK, just drivers place seems too tight and inproportional

Everythings OK, just drivers place seems too tight and inproportional

Yea, still working on designing proper proportion.

I really need to learn how to overlay the scaling of

a car over my Lego car so everything is to scale.

I like shot with front grille, it looks evil.

Thanks Victor, the grill was my favorite part of this build :blush::classic:

A very aggresive looking super car. Great! I wonder what it would look like with orange instead of the white for the rear.

H :thumbup:

I like how you did the change from black to white, very impressive! Otherwise, this seems like a pretty bad car. If it is rear-engine, then the hood should be very short rather than very long; the back is squarish; the front end of the car looks like a supercar made in the 90s, old/mediocre design overall.

I don't think I have seen a car with as good of a color switch though, I don't recall seeing a two-color vehicle in Technic EVER though, this is ambitious, I like :grin:

Version 2.0 of this car could be very impressive though, i will be following your creations. :thumbup:

Edited by TheLegoExpert

I like how you did the change from black to white, very impressive! Otherwise, this seems like a pretty bad car. If it is rear-engine, then the hood should be very short rather than very long; the back is squarish; the front end of the car looks like a supercar made in the 90s, old/mediocre design overall.

I don't think I have seen a car with as good of a color switch though, I don't recall seeing a two-color vehicle in Technic EVER though, this is ambitious, I like :grin:

Version 2.0 of this car could be very impressive though, i will be following your creations. :thumbup:

Best constructive criticism ever. Thank you, and I will definitely revise this build.

Edited by Lox Lego