Jump to content


Winter Holidays


6 replies to this topic

#1 Honeybee

Honeybee

    Posts: 48
    Joined: 15-March 09
    Member: 5568

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image B-RV-11E

Hi, I had built this before Xmas, but with the whole stress that comes with the holidays I didnt manage to post it on. So this is just about the great feeling of Winter, The kids at home playing with their friends indoors or out in the Snow, the Xmas Tree surrounded by presents, the Postman delivering the Christmas cards, mum chilling in front of the Tv with her glass of Wine and Dad working non stop to keep his family happy and keeping their elaberate house running. Hope you enjoy! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pictures available at my flickr: http://www.flickr.co...s/43536154@N03/
Posted Image

#2 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Doing the Chicken Dance


    Posts: 19068
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

Fantastic house 'Honeybee' only where's the snow on the roof ? :wink:
I :wub: every room in this place, just enough detailing - perfect on the inside ! :grin:
Brick On in the snow 'Honeybee' ! :classic:

#3 LEGO Train 12 Volts

LEGO Train 12 Volts

    Posts: 3640
    Joined: 31-October 09
    Member: 8037
    Country: Italy

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

Very nice MOC but I don't understand why the main door is glazed inside but not outside!  :hmpf_bad:
Great work and beautiful inner details (I love the Christmas tree in the living room!  :wub:
Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 Redhead1982

Redhead1982

    Posts: 1145
    Joined: 24-December 11
    Member: 23488
    Country: Slovenia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

Honeybee, that's a lovely house design. I like it for the fact that it has an open back to reveal some of the inside activities. What's more, I have to admit that the 'Friends' dog in the entrance hall looks quite ok next to a minifig. Regarding the house, my favourite are the bay windows and the small Christmas tree. Really well done. :classic:
Flickr!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#5 Honeybee

Honeybee

    Posts: 48
    Joined: 15-March 09
    Member: 5568

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

View Postlightningtiger, on 16 January 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

Fantastic house 'Honeybee' only where's the snow on the roof ? :wink:
I :wub: every room in this place, just enough detailing - perfect on the inside ! :grin:
Brick On in the snow 'Honeybee' ! :classic:

Thanks.
Just to say there were actually white tiles on the flat bit of the roof, but unfortunately when taking the pics the angle just was not right for showing it. :)
Posted Image

#6 JackJonespaw

JackJonespaw

  • Help Me Build Hogwarts!


    Posts: 2095
    Joined: 12-June 11
    Member: 18405
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:01 PM

Very nice! How did you get so many dark red pieces?  :oh:

#7 Honeybee

Honeybee

    Posts: 48
    Joined: 15-March 09
    Member: 5568

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostLEGO Train 12 Volts, on 16 January 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Very nice MOC but I don't understand why the main door is glazed inside but not outside!  :hmpf_bad:
Great work and beautiful inner details (I love the Christmas tree in the living room!  :wub:

Thanks.
Well spotted!! Do u know that glazed door was ment to be an inner door, but this moc had been hanging around for quite a while throughtout Xmas that when i came back to complete it i had just forgot about it, my bad. Lol :)

View PostJackJonespaw, on 18 January 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

Very nice! How did you get so many dark red pieces?  :oh:

Thanks.
Good ol Bricklink lol :)

View PostRedhead1982, on 16 January 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Honeybee, that's a lovely house design. I like it for the fact that it has an open back to reveal some of the inside activities. What's more, I have to admit that the 'Friends' dog in the entrance hall looks quite ok next to a minifig. Regarding the house, my favourite are the bay windows and the small Christmas tree. Really well done. :classic:


Thank you :)
Posted Image



Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users