Umbra-Manis

[DK Nocturnus Crusade] A Return to Kaliphin

A Return to Kailphin

800x450.jpg

Arcturin felt a slight sense of disappointment mixed with his excitment. He'd spent several months as part of the Desert King's army in Kaliphin, and he was almost as much of an enigma as he was now. The Tribunal of Vacuinani had heard his reports many a time, summoning him repeatedly from the depths of the Great Archives, yet they still remained adamant that the Remna Comet had to pass through the Red Sword. This was their position. No more inani would return to the surface until the ancient comet was seen once again by the eyes of an Inani. The comet had last been seen at the end of the Era of Light and Fire, by the last scions of the Royal family. It's exact schedule had been lost, but a single phrase scrawled across a small piece of Parchment was among the few things which made it to the new city. It read, "When The Sword Rises, Remna is Near"

"The sword appeared almost a year and a half ago." Acturin mumbled to himself. "It's why I was granted permission to explore the upper world. The sword shines, yet still the comet does not appear" He sighed, "So, to the Desert King, I return alone"

800x450.jpg

The%20Road%20Out3.png

My DK Crusade entry! Hope you enjoyed the story! C&C Welcome!

Yeah, like the others already said: that road is simply brilliant!!! :wub: I really like how you achieved the very natural look by varying height and angles of the hammers just slightly. It's also nice to have some personal story development for Arcturin (which is an awesome name, btw). :thumbup:

These cobblestones are awesome!

I like the idea of the sword, and the plants are good as well

That's a super clever cobblestone design :wub:

Indeed.

Very nice little vig! :thumbup:

What a great (expensive I guess?) and innovative technique for realistic cobblestones. The vegetation fits the style perfectly as well, and the sword is a cool addition.