Here is my entry to the Action Themes Building Drive: Wonderful Things. Enjoy! :classic:

Rocky Mountains

It appeared mysteriously centuries ago, discovered by our ancestors when they were hunting for food. No one knew its origins. It was believed that whoever owns it will possess incredible super human abilities. Many were tempted by its power, but many were against it. In the end, our ancestors decided that it was too much power for any human to bear. They casted it down the death ravines of Rocky Mountains, so that no one will ever find or retrieve it.

The death ravines of Rocky Mountains, so dangerous and unpredictable. A look at those rock formations will deter even the most ambitious, for it reminds one of certain death.

The Golden Statue of Rocky Mountains, a legend that is still being told today.

Many believed it is just a story.

Many tried to venture into the depths of Rocky Mountains.

For all that went,

None came back alive.

But one.

8608035200_36cc1d66e9_b.jpg

8608035022_feec5a59bb_b.jpg

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Using one of the Chi crystals was a clever idea to hold the statue. I like it! :thumbup:

Nicely done, a legends loses it mystery now that one found the statue :laugh: .

Nice to see a redcoat in this moc! Very nice use of the chi crystal and the way you got the mini-fig to stand is amazing. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Fantastic! You get a real sense of the struggle she went through to get up there. Nice parts usage too!

Great work, the idea of a floating rock is brilliant and the use of trans-light blue is great! :thumbup: Awesome work! :classic:

Using one of the Chi crystals was a clever idea to hold the statue. I like it! :thumbup:

Nicely done, a legends loses it mystery now that one found the statue :laugh: .

Nice to see a redcoat in this moc! Very nice use of the chi crystal and the way you got the mini-fig to stand is amazing. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Fantastic! You get a real sense of the struggle she went through to get up there. Nice parts usage too!

Great work, the idea of a floating rock is brilliant and the use of trans-light blue is great! :thumbup: Awesome work! :classic:

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments :blush: and I'm glad you like it! I had great fun building this vig. :laugh:

Now I wonder what would have happened after...

Did she sell it?

Did she keep it?

Did she actually get superhuman powers?

I would like to know more. If you can, can you make some kind of "sequel" to this amazing MOC? There are so many things that could happen after a certain time after finding the statue.

Very nice MOC! It almost looks like it's floating, but the skull and pedestal are amazing. Also nice to see that Redcoats are the best at other things than sailing and beating the Bluecoats every time.

Now I wonder what would have happened after...

Did she sell it?

Did she keep it?

Did she actually get superhuman powers?

I would like to know more. If you can, can you make some kind of "sequel" to this amazing MOC? There are so many things that could happen after a certain time after finding the statue.

Thanks for the interest! :thumbup:

I will certainly make a sequel to it in the near future :classic:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Wedge! Glad that you like it. :classic: :classic:

Very nice MOC! It almost looks like it's floating, but the skull and pedestal are amazing. Also nice to see that Redcoats are the best at other things than sailing and beating the Bluecoats every time.

Thanks Devorath! :classic: Glad that you like it too. :classic: :classic:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob