Tyutyu

My Lego Bushwacker mech from Mechwarrior 4

Greetings Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,

I present to you my version of the Bushwacker Battlemech from the PC game Mechwarrior 4. It is fully posable. It has great balance, and its strong. It took 2 months to design, perfect and build. I was up every night until 4 AM.

It is captured in a running and gunning pose. I will try to make better pictures in the future. Feedback is welcome.

Features of the BSW-S2 variant:

The S2 is a variant of the Bushwacker that makes the 'Mech more effective at short to medium ranges. The 'Mech carries an ER Large Laser to allow the 'Mech to engage an enemy at long ranges as it closes. The 'Mech carries an LB-X Autocannon/10 or a Rotary 5 unit with 6 barrels, which can fire both standard and cluster ammunition for long to medium range engagement capabilities. For close combat, the 'Mech has two SRM-4 short range missile launchers, making it a powerful unit at any range. For added defense, the S2 carries an Anti-Missile System.

28134457951_a1773d0e79_c.jpgLego Bushwacker Mech Moc from Mechwarrior 4 by Andras Pacza, on Flickr

27844506412_6e194f6d57_c.jpgLego Bushwacker Mech - Running and gunning 4 by Andras Pacza, on Flickr

27844497682_1cabae5da9_c.jpgLego Bushwacker Mech - Running and gunning 3 by Andras Pacza, on Flickr

27666786490_b89d899138_c.jpgLego Bushwacker Mech - Running and gunning 2 by Andras Pacza, on Flickr

27666743070_3df100c013_c.jpgLego Bushwacker Mech - Running and gunning 1 by Andras Pacza, on Flickr

Cheers,

Tyutyu aka Andy

Edited by Tyutyu

Makes me want to build the Timberwolf I always wanted. This looks great!

I haven't ventured outside of Star Wars much lately, but now here I am contemplating Mechwarrior and Zoids MOCs.