Sign in to follow this  
MightySlickPancake

REVIEW: 4563 Load and Haul Railroad

Hi every one now for a oldie train review

first for the mini figs

you get a classic :laugh: blue work man , a rare (or so i think) train worker and last and the worst treated the driver.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Now for the forklift :classic:

4.jpg

As a personal favourite design this is a little gem forgotten by the blokes at Lego (and women)

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

off goes the teeth marked train driver :angry:

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

now for the trains the engine

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

the blue wagon

15.jpg

mini land getting there acohol :sick::wub:

16.jpg

17.jpg

yellow car wagon my least favorite because it always breaks

18.jpg

19.jpg

red cargo wagon

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

now for the rest 10 pics make your own storyline??????

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=350755

thanks for all the coments and pics are on the post #

now i found some thing most disturbing

in his great set the ebay sellar replaced some parts with megablocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown::oh3::oh::sing: :sing: :oh3: :oh3: :oh3::sing: i am so anoyed

thaks and id like to hear you stories

cb

ps as far as i can tell this is not Comprehensive Town, City, and Boat Index

i dont mind but o well.

Edited by TheBrickster

The first 9v cargo train, after the 12v period. I guess I would like to have this set one too and rebuild it to 12v :tongue: . Where to leave all these trains I have already .............

Wow, what a great set. Too bad about the teeth marked pieces, but most of the pieces look to be in very good condition.

This set was my second of the then fresh 9V era. The first one was set 4546. It's a pity that some of the bricks of the set you have bought aren't in good condition anymore, but there's bricklink that can always help you substitute old and damaged bricks. Still, your purchase looks quite good. There is not much dust on the bricks. On the bricks of my set there is much more dust.

Edit: Maybe you should've deeplinked some of the pictures. It would be nicer for us, so we wouldn't have to click on each link but would see the pics right away. If you don't know how to deeplink, check the tutorials or PM me.

Edited by legotrainfan

I own this set and I think it s really a nice set, But I also think it would be better to resize your pictures and put it directly on the post ^^

Yes, one of the greatest sets of 9V, is the first cargo train of 9V, and one of the most beautiful sets. The locomotive is the fastest because only have the 9V motor, and is smaller the the others, I only buy this set 2 months ago, and I'm very happy with him, and the pieces are very good to create MOC's, I'm working on this and rhen I post the final work. :sweet:

The maximum allowed picture size on Eurobricks is 800x600. Can you please resize the pics of your review?

Need help? Check our tutorials. There are several on the subject of resizing pictures.