Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

Piazza (A Pirate Town)

thindexedgif.gif188C

Flickr Member Hardegon has created a wonderful Pirate Town, combining old and new figs and an interesting design(I love the statue), Enjoy all.

5849136674_a0357a73b6_z.jpg

Piazza By Hardegon

A good find indeed. Not sure about the wacky name... must be in some language we don't have the right characters for :pir-wink:

I really like the two level building with the red roof and how "alive" this all feels. Not the biggest fan of the building all the way to the right- but to each his own.

Look for this creation to be blogged soon

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I seem to be saying this a lot lately, but I'm a sucker for a good tiling. I love the tile layout of the town floor, and the seamless transition up the stairs, beautiful.

I gotta agree with you Cam, the tiling is great. Just one thing, if its meant to mimic a cobblestone street, shouldn't there be no rhyme or reason to the design? As opposed to a pattern as shown? Just something that popped into my mind when I was looking at the pics.

Nevertheless this is definitely an impressive MOC, and the builder has quite a good amount of skill. I especially like the amount and diversity of the minifigs in the scene.