Are92 RoWar

Agents or not? For my birthday next month

I was thinking of getting Volcano Base for the start of my collection. I read the review but I read a lot of complaints. I thought about filling the empty spots with extra furniture. Is it worth getting? Or should I get something else?

On a value for money note, I think Volcano Base is much better than Turbo Car Chase.

In the Uk, the Volcano is £10 more than the car chase.

I didn't really buy that many Agent sets, but I think Volcano Base is very good for pieces, characters and value for money :thumbup:

I can highly recommend the Volcano Base. I got for my birthday a few weeks back and it's an amazing set!

The landscaping with all of the lava and rocks is great and you have to love the giant laser cannon on top! :tongue: It also comes with really good minifigs.

The only complaint I can think of is that as you said, the inside is not very detailed. However it does have some nice computer sticker panels and it would be very easy to add some more things to the inside.

Plus, it makes a great parts-pack if your into MOCing.

I cannot recommend Agents enough! It is a really fun theme - like Thunderbirds, James Bond, Incredibles, etc. all rolled into one. Parts suit the building of Space, vehicles, Agent-esque MoCs and much more. Lots of navy parts - which look nice, and bley.

Volcano Base of course is lower in those colours, but it has phenomenal amounts of trans-orange slopes, brown BURPs and dark brown slopes, as well as a lot of flats/plates and structural elements. It's an amazing set, I intend to mod it rather than immediately incorporate the parts into my collection for MoC-ing.

I'm currently using the Mobile Command Centre parts to build an Agents headquarters (using the 2005 Police Station 3D baseplate).

I've also modified the silver chase car to incorporate a pull-back motor. (thread link)

If you want to collect Agents or like that sort of set it is an excellent choice to start with as it comes with amultitude of Agents minifigs to start collecting and making MOCs/dioramas with .

I would also recommend the Volcano Base for the same reasons that others have mentioned. Great figures, and it really looks cool. Oh, and better yet, it has been but on sale at Toys R Us for $10 less than normal.

On a value for money note, I think Volcano Base is much better than Turbo Car Chase.

In the Uk, the Volcano is £10 more than the car chase.

I didn't really buy that many Agent sets, but I think Volcano Base is very good for pieces, characters and value for money :thumbup:

I can highly recommend the Volcano Base. I got for my birthday a few weeks back and it's an amazing set!

The landscaping with all of the lava and rocks is great and you have to love the giant laser cannon on top! :tongue: It also comes with really good minifigs.

The only complaint I can think of is that as you said, the inside is not very detailed. However it does have some nice computer sticker panels and it would be very easy to add some more things to the inside.

Plus, it makes a great parts-pack if your into MOCing.

I cannot recommend Agents enough! It is a really fun theme - like Thunderbirds, James Bond, Incredibles, etc. all rolled into one. Parts suit the building of Space, vehicles, Agent-esque MoCs and much more. Lots of navy parts - which look nice, and bley.

Volcano Base of course is lower in those colours, but it has phenomenal amounts of trans-orange slopes, brown BURPs and dark brown slopes, as well as a lot of flats/plates and structural elements. It's an amazing set, I intend to mod it rather than immediately incorporate the parts into my collection for MoC-ing.

I'm currently using the Mobile Command Centre parts to build an Agents headquarters (using the 2005 Police Station 3D baseplate).

I've also modified the silver chase car to incorporate a pull-back motor. (thread link)

If you want to collect Agents or like that sort of set it is an excellent choice to start with as it comes with amultitude of Agents minifigs to start collecting and making MOCs/dioramas with .
I would also recommend the Volcano Base for the same reasons that others have mentioned. Great figures, and it really looks cool. Oh, and better yet, it has been but on sale at Toys R Us for $10 less than normal.

Thanks you guys! I'm so totally going to get this! Might moc the interior a bit with my own brick-built couch plus a little bed for Dr. Infer"ior"no to sleep on. Plus, I liked your opinions if I should get it. Hope you make mocs about me! And my new sig is a brown jacket, Luke head, brown Mutt hair, Indy pants, and any gun(Don't make it sissy!). Rowar out!

-Are92 Rowar