farbsman

Brick Miners Western Sets/Ghosttown

I tried to post this in another forum, but I think since I just registered I may be limited where I can post.

So anyway, I check this website and brickshelf everyday and I found some sets I haven't ever seen before on brickshelf, are these new or someones mock ups of some sets they made? These look really cool and hopefully they are real. Anyone know?

6714_docs_snake_oil01_box01.jpg

6776_haunted_pass01_box01.jpg

6749_precarious_bridge01_box01.jpg

6785_legoredo_station01_box01.jpg

6758_gunslingers_saloon01_box01.jpg

6742_frontier_trading_post01_box01.jpg

I don't think them to be real sets. Just search Brickset and you'll see what the actual sets by those first 2 numbers look like ;-) :

6749 (not found :-| )

6785 (not found :-| )

6758 (not found :-| )

6742 (not found :-| )

I don't know for the last 4, but I would say they are MOCs all the same 8-| .

Still, I'd buy most of them, if they were real *wub*

LuxorV

Those are custom sets made by BrickMiner, his work is superb. *y*

As theses are not new sets i shall change the threads title.

To give you guys a bit more background, Brickminer was a staffmember on Eurobricks untill not so long ago. He's no longer an active member here, so i'm afraid it's useless to ask questions about his work, but if you do a search on EB you'll most likely find the topics for these western sets.

Feel free to tell lego you want them to produce these though.

These are indeed well crafted works of our graphics admin emeritus. They seem to be images taken from Jeramy Spurgeon' newest edition of his magazine, RAILBRICKS #2, in which Mr. Spurgeon interviews Brick Miner. One can read more about it and download the PDF file here. *y*

Edited by oo7

Thank you for that pics, farbsman!

These are really amazing, brilliant, ... WW MOCs 8-

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

The pics are actually straight from BrickMiner's Brickshelf gallery. He is amazing. *wub*

I love the new stuff: the snake oil wagon and the bridge, especially. May favorite may always be that Train Station, though. LEGO would be crazy not to use him as a designer if they ever revived Wild West as a theme...

Brick Miner is truly a MOCing genius!

If The LEGO Group were to launch Western sets, then I'd love them use these Brick Miner MOCs - similiar to what they're doing with Admiral Gidden's Space MOCs.

*wub* These are great!

Hopefully Brickminer will make a thread with each of the new ones with more pictures! 8-

Brick Miner is truly a MOCing genius!

If The LEGO Group were to launch Western sets, then I'd love them use these Brick Miner MOCs - similiar to what they're doing with Admiral Gidden's Space MOCs.

Amen!

These sets are so 10000000000...% perfectly created and designed, are looking so *wub* and real that there really should - what do I say - there must be a rerelease of WW sets or at least some S@H Exclusives which are taking Brick Miner's ideas - or better employ him as a designer - and release some sets similar to them! *sweet*

Welcome to EB, KingUndertheMountain and nice to see that we have got another Wild West fan on EB! *y*

I took the liberty of fitting in a link for the MOC of Brick Miner that isn't shown on page 1:

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...wtopic=7987&hl=

(regrettably I can't fit in the pic itself)

It's - like all the other WW MOCs of Brick Miner - a brilliant and amazing WW set!

I really *wub* this stagecoach with that perfectly designed WW woman who traves with that stagecoach 8-